hair crisis

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere in the seoul

 

One little baby girl wake because something really bother her, and especially her hair. She feel weird. She start scratch her beloved cheek.

“ uhhh…. “ she open her eyes, she saw reflection her sitting in funny duck chair and……

“ KYAAAAAA….. MY HAIL ( its her hair. She baby ) “ little keiko scream as aloud as loud she can.

“ baby calm down… “ her grandma/auntie tried to calm her down but she freak out.

“ WITCH….. WHERE I AM….” She shout and make other parent in the hair salon look at keiko and mina.

“ isn’t you her aunt??” mother next keiko asked mina, in manner not very nicely.

“ baby girl, you know who is she??” she kneel into keiko level and asked her nicely. Much more nice from the tone she set to mina.

“ I don’t know… where is my papa “ little keiko scared.

“ okay, somebody call police. This is abduction “ she hug keiko and the other moms grab mina and lock her. in wrestle style.

Mothers these days…. They wrestle a lot.

The mothers look at keiko bag and find her address. They wait for police and gave the address to police.

 

 

tzuyu place

“ uhhh… why you with mr police, kei “kyoko open the door and shock about her baby sister with cops.

“ darling, is your parents in the house??” mr police ask kyoko.

“ no, sir. But, where is my aunt?? She suppose to be go with ke… wait a minute, where is her hair??” kyoko look her sister hair. Its short.

“ uhh, maybe its best for us to talk……”

“ HUAAAAA…… KEIKO HAIL…… HUHAAAAAHAHAAAHUHHHUUUUU “ Keiko cried . mr police and kyoko shock.

“ uhhh let me. “ kyoko asked her sister. Mr police gave her to cute elder toddler.

“ darling, we really need to talk to adult, where is you appa and omma??” he asked.

“ they working. But I can call my grandparent. Will they help??” kyoko asked.

“ yes, grandparent will be lovely. Please call them “ he said

“ kyo-chan, are we sure they are real cop??” suddenly sally pop in.

“ uh, yeah. What to do??” kyoko look at keiko, who is crying and sally.

“ sorry,but before our grandparent come, I cant let you in. you need to stay outside and we will close the door “ sally said and close the door and lock it. Then sally call for the grandparent.

 

 

 

In 10 minute chaeyoung and dahyun coming. They greet the policemen. And kyoko open the door.

“ what smart girl you have, sir. Maam. She refuse to let stranger come. Nice one, little girl. keep that attitude and you will be safe” mr policemen smile to sally.

“ hihi, pap…”

“ HUAAAA “ and little keiko scream and crying again.

“ what happen??” grandpa chae asked the kind policemen.

“ actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter