sally vs kyoko

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

“ sa…. Wait, I though we are have fight???” I open my door, and sana standing in front of my door with sally and kyoko. Both of my baby looks like just having fight. Kyo glare at sally and so do sally.

“ baby, why don’t you go and find your baby sister. Papa and mama have something to talk to. Maybe talk about your grandma elkie “ she said calmly.

Oh boy

Nothing look calmly about her face to me. She look pissed off. I gulp and nodded to my girls. They are running to find keiko.

“ so… I have heard about your pretty cousin, elkie. When I gonna meet her in person. Or you already engage with her???” she said , again calmly.

“ elks?? No… forget about her. I …. I admit, I was wrong, darling “ I hold her hand but she just stare at me. No respond.

“ okay, maybe I got little crush to elkie. But that is another lifetime “ I said, hoping some kind of reaction from her.

“ is she hot??” she glare at me.

“ not as hot as you “ I smile

“ is she sweet…” she still glare at me.

“ no…. as… sweet… as… you..” I walk closer and kiss her neck. She seems show some reaction.

“ oh… yeah…” she moan.

“ ye…. AAAAHHHHHHHH” She bite my ear.

“ you think kiss me will resolve all of this….. WHY DON’T YOU KISS ELKIE…. OR IT IS ELKS??? “ she stomp her feet into mine and then walk away.

“ couz… get me first aid kit “ I call xiao. But instead xiao, my little squirrel run into me.

“ papa, are you okay?? “ she look at me worried. I smile at her and hold my ear. Its bleeding.

“ did mama do that???” she look angry. Xiao come with first aid kit. She hug sally and bring her to her room.

“ did her mama did that?” she look at my ear and treat me.

“ yeah… she know about elkie…” I said

“ how she know about elks? We never mention elks to sana. I know I don’t. and our crazy pant cousin cant be mention about her too. He is crazy pants but she will never mention about elks to sana. “ she said while treat me ear.

“ I don’t know. “  I said

“ you know, keiko mention about her favourite grandma…. Grandma elkie. But I don’t think she mention it to sana “ xiao said. she look at me and bit her lips.

“ what I have to do, xiao??” I asked worriedly. I don’t know what to do.

“ first, we need to call elkie. And explain everything to sana. We are family, just because you have crush on her, doesn’t mean you gonna merry her. and beside, I think its been long enough. We should have family reunion. “ she said. she treat my wound carefuly.

I just stay still and wondering is this really good idea. Some part on me still hope elkie is not my cousin, or we related by blood.

“ I think so. How about, yuqi and others?? “ I look at her.

“ we cant have family reunion just with elkie alone. Call them “ she said

“ okay…. “ I said and then email all of them. Telling I want to host family reunion. Or cousin reunion, in this matter.

 

Sally POV

“ its your fault…” I run and push kyoko to the floor.

“ hey, that’s hurt “ kyoko whine and glare at me.

“ bring it on , snake “ I glare back

“ you stupid rodent “ she jump at me and start to pull my hair. Luckily my hair still short. I pull her long hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter