future and present

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Future

Sally POV

“ grandpa.. why you always fight with grandma??? She is nice you know…” I on the way to vacation to mars with my beloved grandpa, tzuyu.

“ she is evil, dear…. She is trick me into merried her…. my sister is suffer because of her… my mother … my father….. and ….. all I have is you… my sweet baby sally. “ he hug me.

“ but, aunt is sally too. Why name me after her… she always tease me as little sally… but I am not little….” I puff my cheek. and grandpa just cup my cheek and caress my cheek.

“because she is too close with sana… I hate that person, but she is mother of my child…. And you are my granddaughter. You really look like her, but only you are better than her. “ he cried little

“ don’t cried grandpa… I will be good version of grandma to you…” I hug him tight.

“ you will… my sweet sally…” he hug me with his weak body.

My grandmother is nice, but her past make her bad in front of my grandpa. Grandpa always hate her. there once a time where they are loving each other. But that before he know what happen really with grandma plan to revenge grandma mina.

She is merried with guy named momoko. And he treat my grandma bad. And grandpa tzuyu always blame grandma because of it. She make grandma mina and her current boyfriend at the time, momochi separate.

Momochi is not good guy, but at least he Is love grandma mina. I ask my grandpa to take trip to mars, because I heard there is someone who can help me. there is someone in mars who invented time portal. If I use that, I can change the past. And I can make things better. I may 4 years old. But I am chou tzuyu granddaughter.

 

Present

Tzuyu POV

“ Qiong…. Xiao…. Wake up please….” I lightly slap their cheek.

“ I am…. What happen???” somi brough whole candy shop come at least.

“ wh… wha… she is kid,… don’t give… sally… don’t “ somi really crazy, she buy candy for ….. so many days.

“ boss… i… what happen to pinky da… I mean pinky unnie…” she said

“ da…. What da… da… darling???” I shock, pinky said few days ago that she is dating .

“ what a boring nickname…” sally said while her candy again.

“ sally….” I shush her.

“ i…..” then xiao is wake, so with pinky. I glad they are wake now. “ I have weirdest dream cou…. Is not dream…..” xiao point at sally and ready to fainted again..

“ don’t be baby grandma… even I am the baby, not like that…” she said coy.

“ i…. you…. How….” Pinky now awake and demand some explanation.

“ first… grandpa what you think happen few night ago with grandma is not happen… see the flashdisk….” She said.

I look at pinky and xiao. Somi take the laptop and insert the flashdisk. I look at the recording. The record about the client and well his problem. I don’t think there is or something inside it.

“ hmm… boss. I don’t think there is or something . this is will be easy case…” somi giggle. But there is something bother me, that hotel room is really familiars.

“i… wait….” I look at sana hold drunken me, she take me to the bed and ….. she open my dress and…. That make sense now. I not the one who abuse her, I was the one who getting abuse. She… she trick me into this nonsense, so I believe that I her….. there is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter