the truth

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

“ what?? That little penguin who whine to little shiba inu is my granddaughter? My GRANDDAUGHTER??? The little PENGUIN?? She is MINA… NO, I MEAN SHE IS MEAN. NO, I MEAN SHE IS MINE???” I tried to repeat and make my brother acknowledge every word I said.

Because this is madness, there is no way my little penguin is my little penguin. How about my little squirrel, sally and my little shiba inu, kyoko?

“ how about the other 2?? Are they mine too??” I asked my brother.

“ and how in heavens name this can happen. This is not sailor moon or back to the future. We cant back to past. Let alone change the event in their life “ I bite my nail and look at little penguin. She playing with kyoko.

“ no, kyoko and sally is my granddaughter. In their original timeline, I end up with sana, “

“ well, tell me something I don’t know “

“ but sana and I fight a lot and its take toll on kyoko. She less love because of she take after sana “ he said

“ care to elaborate???” I frown. I have feeling if I not gonna like this.

“ I .. well, older me hate her…”

“ MEANIE… CUTIE PIE LIKE KYOKO??? I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL…” I shout at him.

“ gee, thanks xena warrior princess. Can I continue??” he scoff. I roll my eyes and nodded.

“ they back to fix my married. But after mine fixed. Yours need fixed too “ he said

“ what?? What happen to my wedding, I not gonna have my penguin theme wedding??” I asked worried and embarrass-ly.

Who want penguin wedding theme ?? ehem, beside me of course.

 

“ no, sissy. You end up married with evil momo and treat kei badly “ he said

“ no… she is my little penguin. Who would treat her badly ? “ I shout.

“ appereantly, you. Now, you know the truth, what your plan??” he asked.

“ she will sleep with me. “ I said

“ excuse me “ he frown.

“ keiko will sleep with me. “ I said

“ no, she will not. She will stay with me. “ he said

“ but oppa, she is my granddaughter, not yours. “ I shout. Too many shout not good for your health.

“ she is my baby girl. if momo cant take her from me, so do you. Nooo “ he run to keiko and hug her tightly.

 

“ papa, snake “ she hold her snake. Oppa shriek and scream like little girl. who can blame him though, I know I will scream in his position.

 

 

 

Tzuyu POV

After manage to explain to keiko and kyoko if mr snake need to go, I tell keiko if grandma mina know all the truth.

She not happy.

“ papa, can we move, I afraid grandma will goes bad again “ she hug me.

“ hey, don’t worry. She will not, beside you have new puppy. She will guard you. “ I kiss her cheek. I bring her to her sisters and they soon play.

 

 

Mina POV

“ kei chan “ I called my granddaughter.she look at me and crawl to her sisters.

“ grandma mina…” she pout and hug sally.

“ baby, its fine. I will not hurt you “ I tried to pat her head.

“ promise??” she asked.

“ promise “ I said.

“ okay… “ she run to me and hug me.

“ grandma…. Can we take mr snake back “ she smirk

“ no, no and no…”I pout and keep hug her. she is my little peguin.

“ can keiko have cookies??” she asked.

“ but you already eat, kei “ kyoko said

“ nee chan, kei still want cookies, can I grandma??” she look at me with cute puppy eyes. I cant say no to those eyes.

“ o…’’

“ aunt mina, she will get fat “ kyoko sternly said.

“ I understand baby, but she so cute “ I giggle and go to kitchen and bring more cookies.

 

“ baby keiko, too much cookies is not good for your health. How about we take your new puppy to walk?? And then we can dance, you like dance isn’t it?” san suddenly sit on the room and hug keiko.

“ no cookies??? But kei is hungry “ she pout

“ we will have all keiko favorite food for dinner, but no cookies. Okay??” she kiss her cheek.

“ okay. And why mr snake cant stay??” she look at sana sadly.

“ she need to find mrs snake “ sana said<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter