mina and keiko day out

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

Okay, I think we are ready now.

When my brother wake me up, politely *cough…. He said kei chan want to play with me. And spent her day with me.

I get overexcited and busy to find perfect outfit for kei chan and me. I want to have matching outfit, but I haven’t buy matching outfit for me and keiko. So we do matching color.

Keiko wear baby blue shirt with white pants and pink shoes. And for me I wear blue casual dress and put white heel. I don’t forget bring keiko baby bags. Its full of stuff she need. And toys, and cookies. Never go out with keiko without cookies.

She look at me, I smile nervously and hug her. “ where is keiko want to play??”

“ ummm… nice unnie place?? Or amasument park?? Kei cant decide, aunt mina decide “ she hold her head cutely. She pretend to get dizzy.

“ okay, nice unnie place first and then we play at amasument park. “ I kiss her nose

“ the amasument park which have penguin doll???” she asked.

“ sure, baby. Come …” I walk with her on my hand. But she shook her head.

“ kei want to walk. “ she said

I put her down and she look at me and reach for my hand. I hold her cute hand and something electrical hit my heart. Or at least that what I felt for.

I get teary and tear drop from my eyes to my cheek. I hold her hand and start walk with her.

 

 

 

“ ehe……. “ Sana laugh and whisper something to momo. he also laugh.

“ whats so funny??” I pout. Keiko look at me and pout too.

“ yeha, whats funny “ she mimic me.

“ baby, its yeah. Not yeha “ I pat her.

“ uh huh… like aunt mina said. “ she said cutely.

“ you girls. Like pair of penguin . dress like penguin and walk like penguin “ momo laugh

“ uncle meanie…” keiko pout and hug my legs. I smile and glare at my boyfriend.

“ okay, we are ready to go??” he asked.

“ I don’t get it. What you mean. This is penguin day out… no, I mean our day out. Without you, momo “ I said and blush. Why I said penguin day out. That like admit if I and keiko is penguin.

“  I thought this is our penguin day out, auntie “ keiko puff her cheek. She look cute.

“ ehem… so, penguin or your day out mina. “ momo giggle.

“ mou, whatever. Kei, lets roll “ I said. keiko tilt her head cutely.

“ roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter