another hirai appear

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana house

Kyoko POV

“ she really look so pretty…” I rub grandma face and nose, and cheek. “ so, I may look like this when I grown up…”

“ she is… she may not turn into snake….”

“ don’t call her snake…” I pout to sally. She always said grandma is snake. She is cute and harmless squirrel, maybe with attitude. But she is nice and kind women. And now she is fainted.

“ you should not tell her you are her granddaughter….” Grandpa pinch my cheek. “ ups,,,, sorry. Another kyoko mistake..” I hit my forehead.

“ cuteee…..” my grandpa giggling. He seems like my aegyo.

“ more like clumsy…” sally pout. I just merong at her. when I about to talk back to sally, grandma is awake . she rub her eyes cutely.

“ tzuyu??? I have dream… sally and another kids… she said she is my…. Woahhhh…” grandma jump high from her bed, she jump like squirrel. And look at me with… more like mix horror,surprise and indisbelieve look.

“ its really you…. Kyoko… where is mirror???” she run and find mirror. “ no…wrinkle… no aging sign.. its just me.. in my youth…” she look stress now.

“ gran…”

“ don’t call me gran… i… no, I event still haven’t merried and pregnant yet… no, I cant have grandkids…”

“ about pregnant thing.. grandpa chewy can help you…” I said cutely. Grandpa just saw me with “ WTH” face.

“ chewy???” grandma look at me as if she don’t know who is grandpa.

“ she mean me… chewy is my nickname…” grandpa said shyly. “ just how many name you have???” she shout to grandpa,

“ baby…”

“ no, don’t baby me… i… i… need a drink…” grandma said and leave the room.

 

Sana POV

This is not happening, I am not a grandmother. And kyoko is not my grandkids. But she seems familiar somehow.

I get to kitchen and drink some water. But, its no use. Water not helping. I still panic.

“ need stronger one…” I go to my father room and take vodka. “ no..” tzuyu take vodka and put it back.

“ baby…”

“ don’t… don’t … baby me… i…. what happen??” I desparete now. I still cant believe if my granddaughter is in right of me.

“ well…….” Then tzuyu tell me everything. Everything about sally who came from future and kyoko who follow her. and about our sad future. And about mina and me. how mina will end up with abusive husband. And our…. Future.

“ i… I cant… I just….”

“ we are home…… sana… why you back to kids…” when I cant believe what may happen, my mother come and spot kyoko.

“ now, I know why she look familiar… she… is me….” I back to my room and search for my baby album. Its hidden

“ mum… my…. Baby album…” but no answer. So I decide to go back to living room. My mother cooed kyoko and tickle her.

“ no need, she is you…. I know it…” but my father come to his room and give me my baby album. “ here..”

“ look…” I open my baby album and tzuyu and sally also look at it. Its kyoko. Or should I say, kyoko and me really similar. If people don’t know, maybe they gonna said, this is not my baby picture, but kyoko’s.


“ aiii… so cute…. So healthy…” my mum pick kyoko and swing her happily. My dad look at kyoko and take picture of her. she smile so bright and happy.

“ tell me baby girl… whats your name??”

“ chou kyoko… and i…” when she about to tell my parents that she is my granddaughter, I come and take her from my mum.

“ she is also tzuyu daughters… and soon to be mine….” I said.

“ soon to my yours???” my parents look at me.

 

“ she mean, when I merried her….” tzuyu hold my waist and kiss my cheek. “ I really love your daughter. Do you mind with men with 2 daughters???” tzuyu said

“ no… this little kyoko is really look like sana… I can play wit… ahh…” my mum shriek,

“ you tired nabong.. lets rest. They can play with us when we healthy..”

“ grandma sick??” ask kyoko, she look sad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter