almost satzu

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu POV

“ mum, dad… we need to talk….” I decide to talk with my parents. I decide to tell them everything. i… want to tell them if sally is not my daughter, she in fact is my granddaughter. And about my other granddaughter,

“ yes…” my mum busy with her magazine and my dad with her stuff tiger toys. He always have tendacy to collect tiger stuff toy. He is chaeyoung , aka baby beast.

“ sally is not my daughter , she is my granddaughters… and I have another one…” I said it out loud. My mum, dahyun tore her magazine and my dad, chaeyoung pull the tiger head. “ what??? SHE IS YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER???” they stand and look at each other.

“ we promise not to fight again…” my mother said. She look at my father,” sorry, baby. Its just my only son is in marriage age. I just want to give him best wife… and not to strong wife. So I can control her. I afraid if he have strong willed wife, he will stay away from me…” my mum hung her head low.

I just froze at my spot. This is not what I expect when I said sally is not my daughter. “ mum…”

“ me too, dahyun ah…. i… just afraid.. you know our marriage is not base on love. You still like her isn’t it??? Jungyeon. i… just cant lose you baby…” he hold my mother hand and kiss her lips. My mother just sob and kiss my father back. They are hugging, and as maybe they forget that I still here, the almost take off each other clothes….

“ oi,oi,oi…. Mum, dad, I am still here… and mum… botton up… and dad… please fix your trouser.”I cover my eyes. They almost making out in front of me. when I tell them real identity of sally. I hope they can understand and maybe after I tell about sana, they can give them their blessing and... get my happy ending???

“ so… no, need for this act … sally is your granddaughter??? Pfft, then who is your daughter and son??? Hahaha” my mum put her arm in around my dad neck. “ quickly tzuyu…. I cant wait to taste your mother…. You know what??? I really cant wait…” then my father take my mother in bridal style and go straight to their room.

“ mum… dad…” but no used they already reach the bedroom and close the door.

“ seriously???” I look at their door in disbelieve.

 

 

Jieqiong house

Tzuyu POV

“ qiong. I co….. who are you ??” I come to jieqiong house only to found another little girl playing alone with squirrel stuff toy, and some mini lightsaber. She look so cute and re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter