will mina know ???

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

Couple days ago, I found really interesting yet disturbing piece of photography. Picture of really older cheng xiao, jie qiong aka kyulkyung aka pinky, and somi. And I found it at kyoko pocket. Well, its fall from kyoko pocket, but still…

I have found it, and they holding 2 tiny baby claim as kyoko and sally. And the date… hooo, girl. its really impossible. Its date 2080. Its like 60 years from now.

I test it with any instrument known to men and technology in 2018. I even called my friend in silicon valley, they said that picture is legit. I mean, what is this???

Time trevel is exist?? And keiko called me grandma?? Is that mean she is my gra… nah, I need to stop thinking about this.

I go to my brother gaming room. I plan to play super Mario or other cool game to make this crazy thingking leaving my brain. But keiko and sally already there. They are playing dance game. And man sally foot work is amazing. She can have really bright future in dancing field. Keiko move also good, for baby.

And she just start walking few days ago. Sally also have move. I think I need to enroll these 2 to yuri and yoona dancing school.

After few minute keiko fell exhausted and lie at the floor. I go to keiko and pick her up, “ hey, baby girl “

“ auntie… aun.. au…… “ she breathe heavily. I just kiss her cheek and hug her. sally fell too. I go to sally and do the same.

“ these kids.. really “ I put them in their room and cover them with blanket.

 

My brother and kyoko come back with ice cream in their hand, they look happy. I smile but other problem strike me again. How kyo chan really resemble with sana. They like mother and daughter. Of course I hope kyo chan don’t grow up to be snake like sana. But her sister said she demonic phyton.

“ I guess demonic phyton is not bad. At least she can protect herself. “ I mumble and go to my brother. I take bite of his ice cream and .

 

 

Kyoko POV

“ aunt mina…. “ I whine and hug her. she seems in good mood today. Maybe our trip to past has come into fruition.

“ baby, “ she kiss my cheek and look at my papa.

“ listen, oppa. I thinking to enroll girls to my old dancing school. What you think???” she asked. I frown. I don’t like dancing.

“ kyo chan don’t like dancing “ I puff my cheek and my papa squeal along with my aunt. Which is I don’t know why.

“ kyo chan, don’t you like dancing ??” aunt mina asked

“ no, I like archery “ I said

“ uhhh, first kei chan want boxing and now you want archery? What exactly did you teach them oppa??” aunt mina asked.

“ don’t blame me. You are lucky she didn’t say she want to be jedi “ my father said . and I laugh.

“ jedi?? Papa that is not real thing “ I said

“ ehhh…. Jedi is real baby girl “ papa said with overexciting tone.

“ please… “ I wave my hand and go back to my ice cream.

 

 

 

Mina POV

“ She really thinking like adult “ I said

“ I hope not. I still want to love her like ordinary toddler. “ he said. I hastitate to asked him about the picture.

“ listen, who is kyo and sally real mother??” I asked.

“ why you say it??” he look at kyoko lovingly. She eating her ice cream by the way.

“ you not dating sana sister isn’t it??” I ask

“ what question is that?? I don’t even know she has sister , kei-kyo-lly never mention about them “ my brother pout.

But this reaction of his really bug me. Why his daughters will tell him if sana have sister? Isn’t oppa who is sanake boyfriend should know better???

“ oppa, you mind if I go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter