family reunion ,start

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

keiko starting to awake because of delicious smell. She sniff her tiny nose and open her eyes. She at her great grandparent house. she standing at her crib and call for her grandfather. But instead, her grandmother with cute pink apron come.

“ you awake keiko “ she hug keiko and bring her to the kitchen. In there her grandpa already with for her with many delicious food.

“ yey…” keiko cheer happily. Mainly because of the food.

“ today is aunt sally birthday.. “ keiko said cheerfully , then she hung her head low. She start to tear up. Chaeyoung and dahyun shock and go to comfort little keiko.

“ aunt sally??” chaeyoung asked.

“ uh huh… my aunt sally. Not jie jie sally. She like my mama. Keiko miss aunt sally “ she pout and hug dahyun.

Dahyun pat her back and kiss her cheek,” grandma know, keiko miss aunt sally. But we cant reach aunt sally for now. I sure other will celebrate aunt sally birthday. “

Keiko look her grandmother and wipe her tear,” grandma think so??”

“ umm… oh, keiko want to call aunt sally… “ she then pull her T-comm. Both dahyun and chaeyoung look the stuff and each other. That thing is clearly from the future and before they know. Some amazingly cool hologram came out and there is men. Similar to tzuyu. But he smile mischiefly. More then tzuyu smile.

“ yow, grams and gramps… I am bang bang your grandson. “ he cheerfully greet dahyun and chaeyoung.

“ really??” dahyun smile happily. And she almost want to hug bang bang.

“keiko, did keiko call to say happy birthday to uncle and aunty??” bang bang smile happily

Keiko silent for few second and nodded, but seems like bang bang know what happen,

“ keiko forget if uncle and aunty share same birthday???” he pout.

“ sowwie uncle….” She stick her tongue and jumping around hologram.

“ its fine, baby girl. wait here, uncle will call your aunt sally “ he said and yell to his sister.

 

 

Some long ,slander and really pretty girl came . her hair is messy, her clothes is messy, she bare face but she really look very pretty.

“ aunt sally. Keiko miss you “ keiko jumping happily.

“ and aunt sally miss keiko too. And little bit angry. Keiko.. why keiko go to the past too?? And keiko don’t tell aunty. Aunty very scared. “ sally said

“ sowwie aunty. But keiko want to meet grandpa tzuyu….” She hung her head low.

“ okay. Don’t be sad. Now keiko be good gurl to grandpa tzuyu , great grandpa and great grandma okay… now aunty want to speak with grandma dahyun and grandpa chaeyoung. “ sally said.

“ okay..” she said and go play in chaeyoung room.

 

 

“ grandpa , grandma… the portal to the past will be open in 8 month time. I will go and bring the girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter