auntie-niece bonding

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

“ baby keiko got hair cut and you want xiao to talk to her??? “ jieqiong half scold-half whine and full shout at me. Hey don’t get me wrong. Ordinary hair cut maybe harmless to baby keiko. But this time, its mina’s.

She suddenly got idea to get chic hair cut for keiko and the baby not like it. Keiko love her sister very much, and her sister have nice and good long hair. Naturally keiko want long hair too. But since she arrive with long hair. She happy.

“ sometimes when keiko story time solo….”

“ keiko story time solo?? What is that???” qiong cut me out.

“ its mean keiko story time without her sisters, you moron. “ xiao knock qiong head lightly.

“ but don’t mind her, chewy. Continue “ xiao said patiently. I nodded and continue,

“ sometimes when keiko story time solo, she like to tell me if she like her hair. Because her hair and her sisters hair is similar. Making … you know. Like ordinary sisters. But lately, ever since she got hair cut… she.. I don’t know “ I don’t know how to explain to my cousin.

“ speak no more, couz. I understand. Let me talk with her. and why you bring this crazy pant with us??” she said and stare at qiong.

“ some crazy pant…. Ahhhh, sarcasm. Yeah, I crazy pant “ she pout and hug me.

“ you our crazy pants, qiong. But we still love you “ I kiss her crown head.

“ you better…” she puff her cheek.

“ now, you understand why I called her crazy pants?? Puffing like she some kind of toddler “ xiao “ pfff” her.

“ that s mean “ and she add pout this time.

“ come on, lets meet keiko “ I stop them.

 

 

 

Keiko sitting with sally while the latter read her some kind of story. “ hey, baby. Aunt xiao come to visit “

She look xiao happily,” auntie come to bath??”

Oh yeah I forgot, xiao love to bath keiko, and keiko love getting bath from xiao.

“ yeah. Come “ xiao smile at keiko. And keiko run to xiao

“ yeeey “ they laugh and run to bath room.

 

“ I though she gonna have “ the talk “ with her. why go for bath??” qiong ask me.

“ don’t ask me” I shrug

“ isn’t she is your cousin??” she said

“ yeah, and yours too “ I pout and look at sally.

“ papa can we go to book store. I want to buy story book for keiko “ she said

“ okay. But how about yourself baby? Yesterday we shop for kyo chan, other day we shop for aunt mina, aunt xiao, even for aunt crazy pa… eh, I mean aunt qiong. When we gonna shop for sally?? “ I pat her.

“ I don’t need stuff, papa. I have you and my family. Isn’t right, aunt qiong “ she hug me and look at aunt qiong.

 

“ but, don’t you want something, sally” qiong said while holding sally tiny hand.

“ don’t sally want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter