Special episode of the couples

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Today is going to be so exciting!! " MC Jaesuk said, " we have 3 couples and their friends to join us on this day. I'm sure it will become history. " 

" Of course, they represent the Korean flag right?" Myungsoo said , " I heard one of the couples even had an album out. Kids these days are so capable. I wonder why we are not like that "

"well, lf you had half of their ability, you would be famous " Jaesuk mocked him,  " now let's welcome.... Black pink and Ikon!!! "

BLACKPINK : Annyeong!!  We are BLACKPINK !! Wee padam 💗

IKON: Annyeong!!  We are IKON!! ITS SHOWTIME!!  

Jaesuk : aish, the girls are cute and the boys are so cool. Myungsoo if you want to be famous, you must at least make your own song instead of using GD songs in your club

Jinhwan : I have went to his club before and the first thing I heard was GD sunbae song 'crooked '.At first I thought it was just coincidence that GD sunbae song was playing but the rest of the songs after that was still GD sunbae's.

Yunhyung : It never change. It was from ' crooked ' than ' one of a kind ' than ' niliria ' 

Myungsoo: I saw them and thought maybe they would appreciate their sunbae songs more. So I kept playing it

Jaesuk: To me, it sounds like you were trying to shove GD into their throat. But now it's not GD spotlight. It's our couple season I guess that's why many couples are forming. Even within companies huh.

Hanbin: yeah, we confessed to YG sajangnim about it and surprisingly he didn't comment much about it even when we wanted to make it public with the songs and all.

Jisoo: he is a very nice guy with a harsh tongue. He scold you and all but he is really caring. The other time Jennie fell and injured her ankle, YG wanted to let her rest even though it was one of our debut stages and was really important.

Myungsoo: So you are saying Lee Soo man and JYP are not as caring as him and the idols should quit the company and join YG? 

Lisa: anni anni we were just complimenting him. He always carry this scary vibe around him so we were really scared of him during or trainee years. But after we debutted and stuff, we realised that he wasn't that bad. Jisoo unnir would always sing a song when he comes to our dance room for spot checks and he would just smile and walk away. 

Jaesuk: About B.I and Jennie album, it was a great hit. Did you 2 do it yourself? You guys we're even able to portray sadness in 2 of your songs and the netizens were saying how good you 2 are in writing any type of songs.

Jennie: HAHA thank you. To be honest, we did encounter a problem in our relationship and we had a short break up for about 2 months. The album was a collection of songs from both of us. " Begging on your knees " and " Song 2 you " were the songs we individually wrote during our break up period and requested Teddy oppa to release it without each other knowing. But we did not exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter