Survival show

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Unnie you are suppose to move your hand this way!! "

" Rose move to the left,you are out of place!! "

" Lisa, stop walking around the whole damn room!! "

"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?? " 

Jennie screamed as she slumped her body on the floor. This was the first time they saw Jennie like that. They knew it was hard on her so they didn't say anything. Jennie was like a leader to them,  although she wasn't the oldest. YG had just announced that their debut would be pushed back because he had planned a survival show for the boys. Their faces all showed disappointment but Jennie had more than just disappointment,  she was raging. 

4 years. Wasn't it enough? The boys just came and a survival show? Furthermore, the winner of the survival show will get to debut. How long have they waited to debut? To her it wasn't fair she couldn't understand why the boys had to debut first. Just because Big Bang debuted first than 2NE1? So now there must be a boy group who debut first than a girl group?

" Forget it. Let's just take a break, we will come back to this later " Jennie stood up and went out of the room. Usually, break means 5 minutes but after 30 minutes, Jennie wasn't back yet. The girls were panicking. They checked the restrooms and nearby practice rooms but Jennie wasn't there so they went to the boys practice room and asked for help. 

"Hanbin ah!!  Bobby ah!! Have you seen Jennie?  She disappeared " Jisoo panted as she crashed into their practice room. 12 pair of eyes were on them as they froze at the door. 

" oh we're sorry!! Just continue GD sunbae!! " Lisa said as they turned to leave the room. 

" Wait!!You said Jennie disappeared? " GD asked as he stood up.  The 3 girls nodded their heads. " She was really frustrated about how our debut got pushed back because the boys are having the survival show. We also kinda made common mistakes in our dance practice so she got angry too and just went out like that. " Rose said " she said to take a break but our breaks are usually 5 minutes but she was gone for around 30 minutes already and we are worried. " 

GD looked at Hanbin and said" You should know better where is she. Lead the way" Hanbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter