Our own time

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Teddy oppa, you are the best.  These songs are damn good, I really like your songwriting skills, mind teaching me? " Jennie exclaimed as she listened to the sound track. They were preparing for their Square 2 songs which consist of an upbeat song and a ballad. The rest of the girls agreed when they heard the song. 

" Omg, I can already smell success of this song " Lisa said as she sniff around the room causing everyone to laugh. " Well, if I teach you my skills, I wouldn't be needed in YG anymore and I have no other jobs so nope. BUT part of the song was written by your boyfriend so you could go ask him. In case you don't know, Whistle was partially written by your boyfriend too, good catch Jennie. " Teddy winked playfully at her as the rest poked her arms teasing her. 

.

.

.

" So, I heard Whistle and one of our new songs was done by you. "Jennie said as she and Hanbin walked out of YG building. They had a 2 hours break and the other members also went out. Rosé , Jinhwan and Junhoe went to some bingsu shop across the road. Jisoo and Bobby went to the arcade. Yunhyung, Chanwoo and Lisa went to the café below the arcade while Jennie and Hanbin went to their usual restaurant. They went there so often that even the owner recognise them and would always reserve a room specially for them, partly because they are also idols. And the owner even knew their orders by heart since they have been coming here since they started dating. 

" I already started writing your songs before you said so. Impressed? " Hanbin winked at her and Jennie just rolled her eyes. " Aigoo, my favourite couple is here. Go sit at your usual room, I will serve the food soon. " Mrs Lee said.

Their usual orders:

Jajangnam 

Deobokki 

Bulgogi

Sanakji

Sumdubu jjigae 

 

" ew, although this is not the first time I'm seeing this but still, it looks.... Unappetizing although I know it taste good, well, after it stops wiggling " Jennie said as she block her eyes from the living octopus in the Sanakji. They eaten this so many time yet she said this every time Hanbin tried to cut the octopus. 

.

.

" ahh, so spicy. I like it !!" Hanbin said as he slurped on the Sundubu jjigae. His mother use to cook this for him when he was still at home. Now he barely sees her due to work. 

" ahh " Jennie said as she fed him something

" whats that " Hanbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter