Glad to see you again

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ON THE ROOF

" Hey, how were you?? " Hanbin asked as he sat beside Jennie. 

" You got here... you actually made it here. I'm so happy that I'm speechless " Jennie laughed abit. She haven't seen him for 4 years so it was awkward for her.

" You do know that I worked hard and got here right?? Since you left me,  I made sure I practise my rapping everyday so that I can be in the same company as you. and I'm glad you still wear the bracelet and necklace I gave you " hanbin said. 

Throughout this 4 years, Hanbin practised his rapping and improved his skills, he was determined to get into the same company as Jennie. Every time he wanted to give up hope,  he looked at the key chain, it was this person who gave him this key chain, who gave him hopes. And he was going to fufil it. 

" how did you become this cheesy " Jennie teased as she smacked him arms. 

" well, I'm glad to see you again. But I need to go if I want to keep this position in the company, bosses are harsh to rookies ya know " Hanbin said he walked into the building. 

" Jen, you know b.I?? " Bobby said as he entered the roof right after hanbin left. 

" yeah, childhood friends " Jennie replied " since when did you come back from US?? " 

" hmm about last week. You know I rock at rapping so I decided that since my favourite cousin is here, I can join you right??And with my rapping skills, of course I got accepted " Bobby said as he hit his chest 3 times to sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter