Scandal

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOT NEWS 

NCT Taeyong and BLACKPINK Jennie dating?? Pictures below show Blackpink Jennie and a guy coming out of a BBQ restaurant near YG. He was seen squeezing Jennie's cheeks. The guy was spotted wearing the same thing as what NCT Taeyong wore during his mv firetruck. And this picture was taken during the period that NCT was filming their mv. And fans have took note of their interaction during the award show where Taeyong politely ushered Jennie and her group tot he front to gibe their speech. YG and SM has yet to confirm this rumour. 

" What the... Isn't this the day when we all went out? This guy is Hanbin, not Taeyong. How could they even mix it up? " Jinhwan said as he carefully looked at the picture. 

"This picture looked as if it was taken quite close up but Hanbin was facing sideways so it isn't that clear. But Jennie face is obvious " Lisa said. 

" oh no...this is bad. What if fans react like what Jennie said?  We just debutted, we can't afford to have any bad image of us taking things lightly " Jisoo said as everybody nodded their heads. The door opened and revealed Hanbin who looked frustrated. 

" Where's Jennie? " he asked. 

"She's not here " Bobby replied as Hanbin raked his hair and let out a frustrated sigh. 

" Damn it where is she? " 

" Do you think she would be in YG office?  She could have been called there. " Rosé said as Hanbin rushed out to YG office. 

.

.

"Jennie, how do you explain this? Is the guy really Taeyong? " YG said

" No sir "

" You do know that SM is one of our greatest rivals right? I mean it is OK to date but- "

" I'm really not dating him sir "

" OK, than thats a relief but you still haven't said who is the guy in the picture. You don't have a brother, Bobby is your cousin and if this is him, it still can be explained but Bobby doesn't have this hairstyle for now. So who is it? " YG asked, pressurizing the young girl who wasn't sure what to say. 

" It's me sir "Hanbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter