I don't want this

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Omma? Ya sure. Alright bye " Jennie said through her phone as she put her phone down for the nth time. Her mom has been calling so many times today to remind her to go back home. She even emailed YG to let Jennie go back home. YG of course let her go back, it may be something important you know. 

" what's wrong?Why did your mother call you so many times? " Jisoo asked, she was worried when Jennie was suddenly asked to go back. 

" I don't know, she is suddenly calling me and asking me to go back. I don't even know what is happening,  I'm worried yet annoyed. " Jennie said

" maybe she just misses you " Lisa reasoned. Her mom would often call to check on her since she is in a foreign country with no relatives here. 

" We are still in Korea and she didn't call me or ask me to go back much for the past 7 years. " Jennie said. Just then, YG came into the room. 

" Jennie ah, your mother wants you to go back right now. She personally called to say that there is something that she needs you urgently for. I'll excuse you now. Go back and take this opportunity to rest a bit more. " He said as Jennie followed him out to the car and he got their manager to send her home. 

.

.

.

" omma, what is it that you need me to come back instantly? I was in dance practice halfway. " Jennie said after giving her parents hugs and kisses. 

" Jennie, I think you're old enough to understand this so please listen to us first before giving your judgement. " Jennie mom started. Jennie nodded as she looked at them wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter