At YG

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie received her schedule and she found out from her manager that she was going to stay with 3 other girls in the dorm. As the 4 settled in the same room, they introduced themselves. 

" Jisoo imida, I lived in Korea my whole life. I'm a 95 liner " 

" Jennie imida, I shifted to New Zealand at the age of 4.I'm a 96 liner "

" Lisa imida, I am from Thailand. Just moved here last month 97 liner "

" Park Chaeyoung or Rosé imida. I shifted to Australia when I was 5. Also a 97 liner" 

" well, than I'm the oldest. Than Jennie. when is your birthdays?? " Jisoo asked. 

"January " " March "

" Alright then, rosé is older " jisoo announced 

" Hey, wanna go out??  Since we have time until tonight?" Rosé asked. In Australia,  the people there were more outgoing and adventurous so it was normal for her to want to go out during free time. 

AT THE AMUSMENT PARK 

" Girls, let's sit the pirate!! " 

" What?!?!  It says here it turns 360 degrees, do you want to die?? " Jisoo shrieked at Rosé 

"Come on unnie, don't be such a party pooper " Lisa said as we dragged her up. 

" The ship is starting!!  Ahh!! " Jisoo screamed as she held onto Jennie's arms really tight.

" Unnie, your held my arm too hard. Look!! There is your fingernail print!! " Jennie teased as she pointed to curvy prints on her arm. 

" Let's ride the roller coaster!! Look, there are not many people, palli!! " 

" aish!! I'm still dizzy guys " jiso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter