Collapse

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the boys realised that this leader was not in his room. " Guys!! Did you see Hanbin? " Bobby said as the guys stopped what they we're doing. " We only saw him go up the rooftop yesterday and wet all went to sleep..... GO CHECK THE ROOF TOP " Jinhwan said as he ran out of the house while the others ran up to the roof. When he saw that there was no body on the floor, he relaxed a bit. " Well,  at least he didn't jump. " he said, relieved. These few days were a wreck for Hanbin. All the does is practice, watch TV to distract himself from his pain. Basically running away from his problems. Jennie would constantly call to check up on him because he blocked her so that she couldn't contact him. " Hyung!! Hanbin is having a fever!! He fainted up here" Donghyuk voice could be heard as they descended from the stairs. " Get him in the car, I'll drive. " Jinhwan said " Chanwoo, call out manager. " 

" So Doc, how is he? " The manager asked as the doctor came out of the examination room. " He seem to be under a lot of pressure and have a lot of things kept within himself. I saw the news, is it because of Jennie?  " The doctor asked. The rest nodded silently. " I gave him some pills for stress relieving but make sure he doesn't take to much. I would recommend him staying here for at least a week and we will arrange therapy for him to control his emotions. Although he may not be sharing any signs, it's better to go four it just in case. " the doctor said. As they walked into the room, Hanbin was already awake and starting at the sky. " Hyung, are you okay? " Donghyuk asked but received no response from the leader. " hyung, are you hungry? Should we get you any food? " Junhoe asked but again revived no response. " Um, we will let you be alone while we go get something to eat. We will buy for you your favourite food okay? " The manager said as he ushered the rest out. After five minutes, Hanbin finally moved. He got into his wheelchair and went out of the room. 

Jennie rushed to the hospital after her practice. She revived a message from Jinhwan saying that Hanbin fainted and got hospitalized. She also called Hanbin mum and she rushed her way here with Hanbyul. As the three of them entered the room, they were expecting to see Hanbin there but only to see an empty bed. " Hi excuse me, do you know where is the patient? " Jennie asked the nurse who happen to walk by. " I think I saw someone coming out from here towards the lift. Maybe he went to the garden or the cafeteria. " The nurse said as Jennie thanked her. She called Jinhwan and he said that they were at the cafeteria just now and is now walking through the garden to Hanbin room but don't see him anywhere. " Where could he be then? " Jennie panicked as she wrecked her brains for anywhere Hanbin may go. The hospital wouldn't allow a patient to just escape that easily right? Suddenly through the phone, she heard Yunhyung shouting " Hyung!! Hanbin hyung is there!! On the roof top!! " With that, Jennie sprinted to the lift. Hanbin mum was worried at Jennie reaction so she followed but with Hanbyul, it was difficult to catch up because Hanbyul couldn't run fast enough. 

At the rooftop, the six of them met Jennie at the rooftop entrance and rushed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter