war

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Annyeong. Today,the aim of this public meet is to announce something very important. As the media have concluded, Jennie and Hanbin have decided to break up and furthermore, Jennie because of family reasons is going to be engaged with Taeyong " Jennie father said as Jennie stood between Taeyong and Hanbin. She begged her father to not ask Hanbin to come because he may feel humiliated especially now that he is still in a wheelchair but her father just had to. She was trying to have eye contact with him but he didn't even look at her once. Taeyong felt somewhat guilty and had his head hung low. His father who was on his other side elbowed him and said " you have nothing to be ashamed off,  lift your head. Didn't you say that you wish you could have Hanbin's life because he had a pretty girlfriend, is in a good company and is a great rapper? Now this is only the first step " 

The crowd was stunned for a moment. The couple that they supported the most is breaking up? 

" why are they breaking up? Did they lose feelings? " 

" I can see that Jennie still likes Hanbin!! Look at her trying to have eye contact with him " 

" What century is this in? Why is there still arranged marriages? " 

That last comment from the fan cause everyone to start shouting remarks at Jennie's Father. 

" They are both great rappers and are skilled in their own way. But I think Taeyong would be a better choice. I'm doing this for my daughter, please unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter