Trip to Japan

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" YG is the best!! We are going to Japan!! " Lisa screamed as they arrived at the airport. " let's go grab some food. I heard the food in the airplane is not that ....appetizing " Yunhyung suggested. They went to Starbucks which was the nearest to the departure hall because Lisa just wants to be near there so that they won't be late. 

.

.

.

" People boarding the plane to Tokyo Japan. Please proceed to the boarding gate!! Thank you!! " 

The girls wore sunglasses and the boys wrote caps and mask as they boarded the plane. They were taking first class and it was the starting off the year so nobody was there. In short, they had the whole first class to themselves. 

" This is the best" Chanwoo said as he say on the cushion seat. " damn you, when I was 18, I was still sitting economy class to other countries. " Rosé said as the plane took off. 

" Hanbin!! Wake up dude. Food is here. Continue dreaming after you eat. " Bobby shook him as he woke up from his sleep. The air stewardess smiled at him and started flirting. 

" You are B.I from IKON right?  You are so handsome!! " 

" Thanks "

" By the way, I have the same watch as you!! Look, is exactly the same!! What a coincidence " 

" Really? This watch isn't that nice it's so old fashioned.I wanted to throw it away"

Like expected, the air stewardess kept quiet. But hanbin didn't mean what he said. This watch was given to him by Jennie. It was a limited edition watch that he had always wanted. Jennie bought it for him on his birthday. 

" So, sir what would you like to have? " the air stewardess, hiding her hand with the watch on it, asked. 

Hanbin purposely stood up and look at Jennie who was already eating her egg and potato meal. " I will take what my girlfriend took. the egg and potatoes meal." hanbin said sitting down. The air stewardess looked around and saw that among the 4 girls, only jennie was eating the egg and potatoes, the rest were eating fish sticks and sausages. The air stewardess gulped. She was trying to flirt with Hanbin but his girlfriend is way more pretty than her and she knows that. Jennie, to a girl, was already such a beauty. What's more for a guy?  Guys will fall head over heels the moment they see her. " um OK, hers your meal enjoy" she said and quickly walked to Donghyuk. 

" That was harsh. But it was funny seeing how she gulped when she saw that you are referring to jennie. " Jinhwan whispered. 

" Girls, I'm going to the toilet" Jennie said as she went out of her seat. Hanbin saw that and got out of his seat when she entered the toilet. When Jennie opened the door, she was shocked to see Hanbin standing there. 

" Omg you scared me. Wait let me flush this toilet" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter