The finals

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year passed and finally, it was the finals for the boy's survival show. it would determine which group was going to debut . Both teams had sing and dance and now it was time for the judged to decide. Jennie, Rose, Jisoo and Lisa was sitting at the spectator seat as the judges announced the results. 

" The debuting team is

 

 

 

TEAM A " YG said " They were able to portray a more confident performance and are more ready for debut. Team B, your raps are good but your vocals need improvement, it can't be shaky and unclear if you want to stand on stage . That's all I have to say . Team A, your group name will be called WINNER from now on. Keep up the good work. " 

The whole place was quiet. Team A was happy but they couldn't bring themselves to celebrate in front of their friends who just lost to them. Team B were all trying to keep their tears in and congratulate Team A but their tears were not able to hold back. Jennie went up and hugged Bobby and Hanbin as the 3 girls comforted the rest of Team B. 

" Jennie ah, were we not good enough? " Bobby asked. It was the first time Bobby spoke like that since the rooftop incident so Jennie knew it wasn't a joke. Hanbin gazed at her for a reply before looking down like he has lost all hope. " You guys were great,  don't worry. You guys still have time to improve and debut and show that YG is wrong to have debuted Team A or Winner first. Look at us girls, 5 years and we haven't debutted, we constantly asked ourselves the same questions but we are working hard to prove YG wrong. " Jennie said, she herself knew what they felt. 

YG prepared a party for Team A and invited all the YG artist for it. All of them were congratulating Team A on their win and comforting Team B. Hanbin didn't like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter