years

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years have passed. Jennie and Hanbin were already 13 and were inseparable best friends. Other than that, Hanbin's mum gave birth to a baby girl whose name , selected by Jennie, was Hanbyul. Hanbin treated Hanbyul like a fragile and previous gem so obviously, her favourite was Hanbin. And of course, Jennie couldn't be left out. Hanbyul liked Jennie a lot as she would bring her out to play and do many fun things.

People would often mistaken Hanbin as the father and Jennie as the mother and talk about how young they were to have a child. Because of their mature looks, people would sometimes say that they were a cute couple and they would always denied and say that they were best friends and Hanbyul is just Hanbin's sister. Some older people would say that they could never be best friends because it is most likely that they will like each other and become a couple but they would just shrug it off . At school,  Jennie was just this crazy girl that everybody loves and Hanbin took a step of faith and showed his talents as a rapper and now was popular in school. 

It was January 15 and tmr was Jennie's birthday. Although Hanbin knew the name 'Jennie', but he would call her a baby girl because he just thinks she looks like one. Everybody in school knows that Hanbin calls Jennie baby girl and some ship them. He also knows that she loves music, so he bought her a necklace which has a guitar pick at the end saying ' where words fail, music speaks ' and a bracelet that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter