Just go I'm fine

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Mr Kim, please let Jennie see Hanbin at least for a minute. They have been together for so long how can she not care when he get into an accident. " Hanbin mum defended Jennie. 

" She is my daughter and I'm her father . Im doing this for her own good. And he doesn't have a father and you can never understand what a father is thinking so stop interfering with my business. " Mr Kim said. Hanbin mother widened her eyes in shock along with everyone else. How could he say that? He crossed the line. " Samchoon, that's not a nice thing to say. She may not understand from a father perspective but she have given her all as a mother. You can't just judge her like that. " Bobby said. " Bobby, I know he is your friend but I'm blood related to you. Can't you feel for me? Did you know that Hanbin had to use his mother's surname because of the lawsuit that she filed and lost to her husband? Poor boy, he can't even meet his father or even get recognised as his son. " Mr Kim said. 

" Daddy!! That's enough, you crossed the line to far. Would you like it if I brought up all your embarrassing or regretful moments? So stop it now. I'm only along for 15 minutes with him. Just 15 minutes. I'll let the other family know that it's my fault we are late " Jennie said as she just stormed into the room not even receiving permission from her parents. 

" Hanbin" Jennie said coming into the room. Hanbin heard her and turned his head a little but it hurt. 

" Jennie, what are you doing here? " Hanbin asked, he was glad that she was here but she looked like she was about to go somewhere important, maybe a date with her future husband. " Well, my parents let me have 15 minutes with you before going for diner with the some Lee company" Jennie said as she sat down on the chair beside the bed. Hanbin stiffened a little and Jennie saw that. " I heard you and your parents quarrelling outside though. You can just leave for your dinner, I'm fine. I want to see my mom, I heard your father saying that because of her I neede

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter