Additional Members

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" HE IS SERIOUSLY CRAZY!!  WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM? A SURVIVAL SHOW AND A WEEK BREAK BEFORE ANOTHER SURVIVAL SHOW? PLUS WE HAVE TO COMEPETE AGAINST ONE ANOTHER? THAT'S CRAZY!! " Junhoe said with a pissed off look.

YG said they were going on another survival show and this time, it was competing against one another. There was an addition of another 3 members who they will compete with but Team B have the benefit of training for at least a year before those 3 additional members. As they entered the practice room, the 3 guys we're already there. The 3 immediately stood up and introduced themselves. 

" Hello, I'm Chanwoo. Please take care of me "

" Hello, I'm Jinhyung. Nice to meet you "

" Hi, I'm Hongseok. I'm in charge of singing, I am not good at dancing and I can't rap but I will try to improve. Please look out for me. "

By the way they greet, it was obvious who the boys in Team B don't like. They were already frustrated enough and that Hongseok still talk so much. 

" Oh, Kim Hanbin? What a coincidence !! Although we were not good friends back then, I hope you won't purposely pick on me. I would appreciate that. " Hongseok said immediately after regconising Hanbin. 

" Our leader isn't like that,  he isn't biased " Jinhwan defended with a scowl. " You look really young, how old are you " Hongseok replied with a smirk. But before Jinhwan could reply, Hanbin said " He is older than us Hongseok, mind your manners " Hongseok snickered before shutting up because everyone was glaring at him. 

" Well, I'm sorry for the rough start but since we are all competing, shouldn't we showcase our talents first? At least we know what levels we are against. I will start first. " Hongseok said and started singing but none of the boys were interested, although they admitted that his vocals were good. 

" Hanbin ah, I heard about the....  oh I'm sorry, were you'll in the middle of something? " Jennie just came in unexpectedly to realised there were 3 other people in the room. It was a habit that didn't go away, even when they were best friends, Jennie would sometimes just barge into Hanbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter