I don't care anymore

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Dear God, please make sure Hanbin survives. I promise to listen to my parents and marry that Lee son if you just let Hanbin survive. " Jennie prayed as her head faced down and she clutched her hands together. The rest of the members were also passing through and down outside the operating room. Before the operation, the nurse said that the doctor wanted to inform them that there may only be a 40% chance he might survive because he lost to much blood and the impact was big. Jennie was in a mess when she heard it.

40% chance. It wasn't even half. 

Jennie phone rang but she had no mood to pick it up so Bobby took her phone and help her answer it. 

" Kim Jennie, where are you? You said that you would be here at the market. Where are you now?  You better not hide anywhere or run anywhere Jennie. The dinner with the Lee is already confirmed, don't make me lose face. " Jennie father voice boomed through the phone. Jennie could hear it from where she was sitting and her face scruched up in disgust and anger. It was because of them. They made her marry someone else and then called Hanbin to ask him to break up with her. He became so depressed that he went drinking and now, he got into an accident. And he only have a 40% chance to surviving. 

" Samchoon, it's me Bobby. Jennie and the rest if our friends are you the hospital. "

" What? what happened? Are you guys okay? " Jennie mother asked. 

" Well, we are alright but Hanbin was the one that isn't OK. He lost to much blood and the doctor said that he only have 40% chance of survival. Jennie is in a mess now. She have been crying since. " Bobby said as he heard Jennie mother gas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter