After blackpink now

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Wow, this lyrics are good. Did you write it? " Teddy asked as B.I and Jennie sat in front of him smiling brightly after his compliment. " Yeah, we did. Can you help us arrange the song? We want it to be like a love song but more hyped " B.I said. Teddy understood and asked with his hands on his chin " you 2 write as if you have experience. Who did you 2 dated?  Tell me, I won't tell anyone " Both of them chuckled and pointed to each other. Teddy stated at them for a moment " seriously? Omg, this is a good pair. Who else in blackpink and ikon are dating each other?  " He continued to ask. " Well, we will tell you after the song is done. Bye for now!! " Jennie said as they exited the room. As soon as they open the door, they saw shadows running away but B.I caught sight of Bobby's hair. It look like centipedes were on his hair but it was a way to recognize him. They were heading to Ikon practice room so both of them went .

" Hey! Where did you two go? We came here to ask the boys if they saw you but since you are here now, let's go " Jisoo said but Jennie stopped her. " You guys were outside the recording studio and ran away when we came out " B.I said but before anybody could deny, Jennie said " Don't lie, we saw Bobby's weird looking hair " 

" aish!  I knew we would get caught "

" damn you Bobby, change your hair style "

" no way, it's unique. I need to be outstanding "

"BUT, why didn't you tell us you were making a song? " Chanwoo ask as everybody agreed and waited for their responds. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter