Kimchi fried rice

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie pov

" Jen, please take this Kimchi fried rice to the neighbour. Since we just moved in, we need to get to know more about each other. Go now. " Jennie mother said as she opened the door for me before I even got a chance to protest. 

From outside,  I can see a pink room on the second floor of the building. So I guess I have a girl neighbour huh. I pressed the doorbell and waited for the door to open. 

*door opens*

" annyeong, Jennie imida.My family and I just moved in today and my mother would like to give you this packet of Kimchi fried rice she just made. " I said as I look up to face a very familiar looking woman. 

" oh how kind of your family. Wait a moment,  I would like to give something for your family too, why don't you come in for a while??  " she said. I walked into the house and looked around. The structure was similar to my house, and near the stairs we're some photos. Being curious,  I went to look .

 

Non pov

" First photo, omg this girl is so young but yet she is already so pretty. How envious!!  She must be the owner of the pink room. But too pink,  not my style. Second photo, this boy is so cute!!  I wonder how old is he?? I bet he will be handsome when he grow up. Third photo, this guy... OMO KIM HANBIN?? " Jennie shreiked.

" Well yeah,  the cute boy did turn into a handsome guy don't you think?? What are you doing at my house anyway?.  " Hanbin said walking down the stairs. He heard eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter