It's better

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Lee JaeJin " Jennie said as she sat on Hanbin hospital bed. She came right after the dinner and although it was pass visiting time, since she was an idol, the staff let her in. Biased right? But that is how the world is, status and money is what you need to get by. Hanbin stiffen at the name, " Don't talk about him now. I have nothing to do with him so don't talk about it. " 

" No, this is the problem. The guy I'm going to marry is Lee JaeJin son. LEE TAEYONG " Jennie said with great emphasis on Taeyong name. " What? " Hanbin immediately went alert. " Your father is Lee Taeyong father now. And Taeyong is the one that I'm going to marry " Jennie said. Hanbin heart sank until it was at pit bottom. Of all people... Lee Taeyong, the son of Lee Jaejin. What a small world, even Hanbin was surprised. " well, then you will have to marry him then. " Hanbin said as if it's supposed to be that way but Jennie could hear the sadness in his voice. " Hanbin, that makes him your step brother. " Jennie said making sure Hanbin gets it. " Well, at least we would be related. " Hanbin tried to joke but it came out like he didn't care and was serious. It was Jennie's heart turn to break. He said it like it was so easy, she was hurting so much and he decided to just let her get married with his step brother? " W-what? Hanbin, a-arent you affected by this? " Jennie accidentally got the table and Hanbin wallet dropped. She looked and saw that the picture of them that he used to put there was gone. She secretly pressed his phone. The lock screen was changed to a picture of Hanbyul with a plate of deobokki. 

" That he is my step brother? No, I don't care whoever my step siblings are " 

" it's not about him. It's about me. I'm marrying your step brother and you don't feel anything? I'm going to be the daughter in law of your father, the one that abandoned you and your mother " Jennie said tears pilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter