Special episode of the couples part 4

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaesuk: From what we know, BLACKPINK doesn't have a leader? 

Jisoo: Yeah, actually, we have Jennie as the leader at first. But she went to talk to YG one day and than he announced that BLACKPINK will not have a leader. 

Lisa: Yeah, we went to all him why and he said Jennie requested it. 

Rose : He said that he really wanted Jennie to be the leader but she requested for it so he is not going to force her 

Myungsoo: But why? Many would want to be the leader, why did you request to not be one? 

Jennie: We have been friends for 7 years. I don't want us to feel that one is better than the other just because she is the leader or anything. 

Hanbin: so I'm the bad one now

Bobby: not really, he always buy food for us. 

Jinhwan: and he always help us with our dancing

Chanwoo: best leader award is no doubt to him.

Jaesuk: you guys are really very bonded, Myungsoo and I can't stay together in the same room alone without quarreling.

Myungsoo : just saying, he is the one who always starts it. 

Jaesuk: so, do any of the other couples plan to make an album too? 

Junhoe: well, maybe me and Rosé would. 

Jisoo: Bobby is having his solo debut so I don't think so. 

Lisa: Well, YG is planning on letting me and Jennie unnie to have a rap collaboration. But it is not confirmed.

Hanbin: Me and Bobby too. MOBB wasn't so well received so YG broke the collaboration

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter