Thanks

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Why do you want to sit with me??  You saw the rest of them, they don't like me " 

" Who cares what they think?  I do what I want,  and would you rather me sit somewhere else?  " Jennie was a straight forward person. She spoke what was on her mind and didn't like talking in circles. If she didn't like this or that, she would just say it. 

RECESS

" So.. I'm suppose to show you around. Where do you want to see first?  " 

" Music room " 

Jennie had a thing for music and she would sometimes write some songs during her free time. 

" You like music too huh " Hanbin said as he sat in the drum seat taking up the drumstick and fiddling with it. 

" Yeah, in New Zealand, I would often dream of standing on stage like one of those singers but in Korea, I don't even know " Jennie sighed as she sat in the piano seat playing some random keys.

" You do know that there is kpop right? " Hanbin asked as he played a few beats on the drum. 

" of course, but do you expect me to sing in Korean??  I'm fluent but not that good. I'm fond of rapping too and rapping in Korean is out of the question " Jennie said 

" Hey,  I realise that you speak really fast and--" 

" I know, and people make fun of me because of that.  I-- "

" WOULD YOU LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE??  WHY ARE MY SENTENCES ALWAYS CUT OFF " 

" okay okay,  chill. You still look like a baby when you are mad, baby girl " 

" I have a name. And as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter