Are we still not going to debut? (short chapter)

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all the drama, YG gave both teams a break to Japan for a short vacation and now that the show was done, the girls thought that it was time for them. But what YG said to them was not what they expected 

" Girls, I have decided on your group name. It will be called PinkPunk. But I am planning on having another survival show for Team B so your debut will be pushed back. Meanwhile, you guys can practice more and get ready for your debut. " 

When he left, Jennie rolled her eyes and tears came out of her eyes. Until when must they wait, 10 years? Or until all the boys in YG debutted?  It was too much. All four of them hugged each other as they comforted each other. 

Meanwhile, Hanbin was running about on the sand. He had always thought of Jennie when he come to the beach. " Missing my couz?" Bobby teased as he threw sand on Hanbin body making it stick onto his body whoch was wet from playing in the water.The guys were tired so they went to eat but the Double B stayed on. 

" YG said there will be a surprise when we get back. I got a bad feeling. What if it's another survival show?  This one was already hell " Hanbin said as he wiped off the sand from his body and throwing it back at Bobby. 

" How can it be? There is no other groups that are going to compete with. " Bobby said as he pushed Hanbin into the water. Hanbin launched at Bobby and jumped onto him before smacking his shoulders. 

" Never mind about it, now it's a vacation. Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter