Damn it

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" HONGSEOK!! Can you please go remember your steps?  You are the only one who look lost. You are like the Black sheep. Chanwoo, please put in more energy when you dance, You look like a sagged rice bag dancing. Jinhyung, you are supposed to move you're hand in this manner. I'm so done with this " Hanbin screamed. " Do you guys even want to debut?  We are the original members and have more experience but we still practice until pass midnight until wet get it correct and Hongseok, you don't even know your steps. Shouldn't you be practicing longer than us? If you don't want to debut just get out, dont waste our time " The monthly evaluations were just in 2 weeks and they are not prepared. 

" If you're doing this because you hate me, just say it. Don't criticise me like that. You keep telling us what to do but you yourself don't do it. " Hongseok said as he rolled his eyes at Hanbin. Hanbin slammed his hand on the mirror behind and stomped out. Hongseok just casually walk to the bench an gulp his water. " YAH, WHO ARE YOU TO TALK TO OUR LEADER LIKE THAT!!  HE ONLY SCOLDED YOU BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOUR STEPS. EVERYONE SAW THAT YOU LOOK LOST SO STOP THINKING THAT HANBIN HUNG IS DOING IT BECAUSE OF LAST TIME, HE SCOLDED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE PULLING THE TEAM DOWN. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PRACTICE THAN DON'T PULL OF US DOWN WITH YOU. " Yunhyung raged. Hongseok just glanced at him and took out his phone to play with it. The rest calmed Yunhyung down while Bobby went to find Hanbin. He found Hanbin at the rooftop and plop down beside him. He saw Hanbin writings some lyrics.

 

I don't want to make a scene

I dont want to let you down

Hanbin closed the book and said " I feel like killing him and throwing him of this roof " 

" We all do. He will be the one who gets cut off if he doesn't do well " Bobby said. 

" But he will pull down the overall look of the dance if he just stands there lost . Can't he just mature up? " Hanbin sighed

" Haiz, no wonder you are the leader. If it was me, I wouldn't give a damn about him already. " Bobby laughed 

" I wish this was over already " Hanbin sighed again. 

 

As if God heard his wish, 2 years passed quickly and the boys finally debutted as IKON. The original members and Chanwoo who got really close to them were the members of the group. They also released 6 songs which was a hit and everyone was praising about how talented they are despite being young and how maybe it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter