Conflict

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hey, what's your problem? He is just being polite " Yuta said as he confront Donghyuk. " Well, he didn't need to be so touchy. And you should know she has a boyfriend so stop acting so close to her. " Donghyuk defended as he stared back at Yuta. Taeyong wanted to stop Yuta but he was too late. " Psh, Taeyong hyung looks better with Jennie. And I bet he can rap better than him too. All the NCT members were so happy when we thought they were together. And B.I and her broke up I think? B.I cheated on her in Japan. I don't think she is so stupid to still be with him after what he did. " 

B.I expression changed. The rest of them were shocked including Doyoung and Mark. They looked at B.I and saw that his first was clenched and his eyes were different. He was raging, how could he say that of him. He knew it himself that he didn't cheat on Jennie. Furthermore, this Yuta guy doesn't even know what actually happen. He wanted to punch him so badly but he was the order and have to set an example. 

" That was too much " Jinhwan finally said, " B.I didn't do anything wrong to you, why are you saying this type of things about him " 

" Forget it hyung. Let them think what they want, as long as I know I didn't do anything wrong. I'm leaving first. " Hanbin said as he looked one last time at Jennie before leaving. Jennie looked at his back leaving, she wanted to stop him from leaving but he was already out. " Look, he left. You happy now? " Donghyuk said as he glared at Yuta. But Hanbin came back again and jennie thought he decided to stay but he took a fancy mini box from the table, a note, a plastic bag and a bouquet of flower before walking out. " Unnie, I think you should go after him. " Lisa said as the rest nodded. " He seems really angry. I never seen him like this before although I'm his closest friend " Bobby said. " Noona, I think you should go. I'm sorry for causing trouble. " Mark apologized and Jennie hesitated before she started walking out of the place. She didn't know why but she felt nervous finding him. What will she do when she found him?  What will she or he say? She didn't know why but her foot led her to the roof top. She guess that maybe, only maybe, the rooftop where they first met, where he confessed, would still be a comfort place for him. When she opened the door, she saw no one. But then she heard him, she walked to the other side. 

" Why... I shouldn't even break up with you. I should have listen to myself and not break up with you. Am I not good enough? I tried Jennie ,I tried. I came into YG for you, I broke out of my shell because of you. My whole life became complete because of you. Can you come back to me please? I pray everyday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter