Unexpected album

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months later 

 

BREAKING NEWS

YG had just release an albumand the album is said to be written by the dating couple BLACKPINK JENNIE KIM AND IKON B.I. The album is out now and 2 million copies have been sold. It consist of their hit song 'you're the reason ' as well as 4 other songs that they individually wrote. From the song,  you can tell that they are writing about each other. Netizens are already spazzing over how string their love is. Quickly grab the album ' love is like that ' in stores now!! 

" What the... Hanbin hyung look!! " Chanwoo shouted as all the members crowd around Chanwoo to look at the news. 

" woah, did you 2 patch up already? " Junhoe asked. 

" what do you mean?  Let me see " Hanbin said as he looked at the article. He scrolled further down and saw the title of the songs in the album. 

You're the reason

Leave it all to me

Make it shine

Begging on your knees

Song 2 you 

He knew 4 of them but ' begging on your knees ' wasn't from him. 

" Teddy hyung, the album that was released... "

"Hanbin ah, I hope you can patch things up with Jennie. It's been 2 months. You should know Jennie personality. She doesn't show much emotion but she is hurting inside. I helped you release that album in hopes that you 2 can get back together. And you must be wondering about one of the songs?  It was written by Jennie. Although it is kind of dissing you but just listen to it. " Teddy said before putting down the phone. 

The rest went on YouTube to search the songs. 

' And one day

You'll be begging on your knees for me

And one day

Youll be crawling like a centipede "

" That's my couz!! Typical Jennie" Bobby said as he smiled. They listened to the song and all of them liked it. They listen to the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter