If that's what you want to think

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" JENNIE KIM!! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!" Hanbin shouted from outside. He received her message and immediately ran back but even with the key card, he couldn't enter because she locked the for from inside. The for finally opened and Jennie looked like she just came out of the shower. 

" Chill, I was just taking a shower. " She said. It sounded to him like nothing happened. " Jen, what's with the messa- " 

" I said not to talk about it right? " Jennie said as her facial expression darken. 

" but.. " Hanbin tried to explain but Jennie started crying. 

" damn you Kim Hanbin. I thought you were someone I could trust and rely on. And that you would not break my heart like all the dramas that we watch. But seems that it's true. Boys are all like that. " Jennie cried as she clenched her fist. 

" She isn't anybody!! She just tried to sedu-" 

" We are over Kim Hanbin. Don't need to explain to me, " she said as she lay on the bed facing her back to Hanbin. 

“ Jen, you are being unreasonable!! " 

" yeah, I'm unreasonable. If you don't like it than we already broke up so what's the matter? If you can't stand me, than get out. " 

" I didn't even say anything about breaking up and why are you like this. Are you on your period ?" 

" I don't care anymore, we are breaking up. And yes I'm on my period. So what, get out " 

" Jen, you are just being sensitive because you are on your period. " 

' I'm not!! Stop telling me what I am. Forget it. Just get out " 

" What's wrong with you, fine. I'll just go then. I didn't know you are like that. If you want to break up,fine. " Hanbin said before he left the room slamming the door .

" You stupid , dumb!! ************************!! Just go to your other girls !! " Jennie screamed at the door before she collapse on the bed closing her eyes. She didn't want to be like that. She believe what the news said instead of her own boyfriend. Hanbin was getting popular and more girls approached him and being the kind him, he wouldn't reject. She let her insecurities take over her. When she said get out, she immediately regretted it and wanted to ask him to stay but what he said made her stop. He actually just left on his own. 

.

.

" so.. .. are you guys OK? "Donghyuk ask. 

"What do you think genius? " Hanbin said as tears came down his face. He never thought of breaking up with Jennie. Never in his life. He loved this girl since the day he met her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter