Run away

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm sorry Mrs Kim. Your daughter didn't make it. She loss too much blood when she hit her head onto the ground. We are truly sorry. " 

 

Hanbin pov

It's my fault... Why did I push her?? Why did I let Hongseok's words bother me?? If I just ignored Hongseok, Hanji wouldn't have to be like that right?? " ITS ALL MY FAULT!! AHHHHH!! " I screamed as I  collapsed onto the floor. 

" Hey "

I look up to see a big doe eyed girl staring down at me. 

"What do you want,  I got no mood to talk to you now " 

" Well,  you are already talking to me so just continue. Here's milk,  you lips look dry. " she said passing me strawberry milk. After not receiving responds from me, she poke the straw in and what surprise me was that she stuffed the straw into my mouth leaving me no choice but to just hold the packet. " If I killed someone, am I a murderer? I pushed her and a car hit her and and and.... ARGHH ITS MY FAULT!!! WHY DID I DO THAT!! " I didn't know why but this girl made me feel comfortable telling all this stuff to her, anyway, this is the last time I will see her.

" Well yeah what ever you say,  it's not exactly your fault but if you say so than yeah it's your fault. But the thing is, you can't make her live again right? So what for balme yourself? You are just wasting your time to do what you should have done for her on someone else that is close to you so that you won't make the same mistake " I stared at her, how can just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter