Must it be this way

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oppaaaa!!  OPPAAAA !! Why you ignore Hanji?? Hanji just want to play with you oppa...  " Hanji whined. Hanbin was always busy with his work and had no time to play with Hanji. This made her more determined to get his attention. Hanbin wasnt very fond of Hanji because she would pester him all day long and he couldn't focus. Sometimes he even wish she wasn't born. " Oppaaa, look at Hanji. I just want to play with you " Hanji whined again as she started hitting Hanbin's arms. " Hanbin ah, just bring your sister to to playground for awhile. Take that time to relax too, you are always working so hard. I don't know whether that is good or not. " Mrs Kim said. 

AT THE PLAYGROUND 

" Hey look it's the I-talk-so-fast-nobody-understands-me boy HAHAHA " Hongsoek, a 10 year old, said as he give his friends a high five. This was the reason why Hanbin didn't like going out. He somehow had the ability to talk faster than the rest and he was being made fun for it. " Go away Hongseok , I've got no time to argue with you. " He replied with a cold stare. This guy was really getting on his nerves.

" Oh what?  Sorry, couldn't understand you. You spoke to fast... like an alien. Hey who's this?  oh Alien is a babysitter, does this kid listen to you?  Can she even understand what you say? Hey kid, what's your name? " Hongseok taunted but before Hanji could reply, Hanbin punch the guy right on the jaw. " Don't ever call me that. And I'm not a baby sitter, she's my sister. Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter