chapter 8

new member of vixx?

Author's pov

  After Jaemi and Leo left the practise room, the choreographer continue to teach them the choreography. After a few hours, they ended practise. they decided to go and find find Jaemi and Leo.  

Hongbin's pov

  Haiz... why choreographer let Leo hyung take care of Jaemi instead of me.... Just as i was thinking an arm hang around my neck, it was hyukkie's hand. "Hyung, are you jealous of Leo hyung and Jaemi? " Hyukkie teased me. Aish this punk has grown so much and now he dare to tease me. When we reach the room where Jaemi and Leo hyung are, Ken hyung open the door while asking how was Jaemi. I witness a heartbreaking scene.

Leo's pov

  Jaemi and i was just a inch apart. i want to take this chance to kiss her but just right the rest of the member came in and saw our position. Jaemi pushed away but she end up fall into my arms as her legs are still having cramp.

Jaemi's pov

  "yah! yah! yah! what are both of you doing?" exclaimed Jaehwan oppa in high pitch voice. The rest of the oppa except Hongbin oppa was teasing us and smiling at us teasily. I saw Hongbin oppa looks very sad... I faster push Leo oppa away and tried to stand properly but i end up fall into Leo oppa's arm. Damn my leg cramps! "Jaehwannie oppa, Leo oppa only help me with my injuries. Nothing else..." I said. Jaehwannie oppa glare at me jokingly and walk towards me "Pabo yah, how many times I have to tel you to be careful." There he goes with his nagging again. "Get up on my back, oppa will carry you."said Jaehwannie oppa. AHSAA!!!! I love Jaehwannie oppa to piggyback me whenever i'm injured. Lro oppa help me to get up on Jaehwannie's oppa back and the rest help to take our stuff and went back home.

Author's pov

  When Ken put Jaemi on her bed, Ken went to find Leo for a talk. 

Leo's pov

  "Jaehwan uh, what do you want to talk about?" I asked Jaehwan. "You already know what i want to say. " said Jaehwan seriously. "Do you like my sister as a dongsaeng or woman?" asked Jaehwan. I don't know how to reply him. There was only silence between us. "If you don't like her, please don't be so close like you like her as woman. Her past relationship have already gave her a big scar in her heart..." said Jaehwan. After a few mins, I decided to break the silence. "Jaehwan uh, I really like Jaemi as a woman."I said. Jaehwan turn back to his joker mode "HAHAHHAHAAHAHA I knew it. PLease don't hurt my sister. Treat her well and you are not the only one who like her. " said Jaehwan while he walk away. WTF just happen? but anyway, its so obvious that hongbin also like Jaemi

Jaemi's pov

  The moment when my face and Leo oppa's was just a inch apart keep playing in my head. Aish Lee Jaemi! I should stop thinking about it. I went to take a bathe and calm myself down. After I come out after bathing, I just remember i need to apply medication on my injury. I slowly limp my way to the living room to take the first aid kit but i cannot reach it as i am short. When I was trying to reach it, I heard someone say to me "Let me help you.". i turn my head and see. It was Hongbin oppa with his famous eyesmile and his dimple. He help me to my room and help me to apply medication on my injury. While Hongbin oppa is helping to apply the medication, my head start playing the moment when Leo oppa help me put medication. Just as I was distracted, Hongbin oppa have done helping and sit on my bed and talk with me. "Pabo yah, you how worried i am when u injured yourself? Stop making me worried about you." said hongbin oppa while he held on my hand and interwine our fingers together. I look at our hands and look back at him. I saw him staring at me. "Mianhae oppa. I will becareful." I said while smiling to him. He still stare at me and stare at my lips "Whenever u are with Leo hyung, I'm going crazy and feel so jealous." said Hongbin oppa while he close up our gap. "why do you have to feel jea....." I was cut away by Hongbin oppa's lip. He placed his lip on mine. I don't know what should I do. Should i kiss him back or push him away? I was in dilemma. Hongbin oppa stop kissing me and cup my face. "Jaemi uh, from the first day i see you, I have already fallen in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Hongbin oppa. Ottokaji? "Hongbin oppa... I... erm" i said. Hongbin oppa place his finger on my lips and said "gwenchana, you can reply me later when you are ready." said Hongbin oppa while smiling at me. He pull me for a hug and wrap his arm around me."Hongbin oppa...." i muttered as my face was on his chest. "Lets stay like this for a while..." said Hongbin oppa. I wrapped my arms around him.

Author's pov

  When Jaemi was hugging Hongbin,  they didn't notice that Leo witness the whole scene and heard everything they said. "I am always late... I should faster confes to her too" said Leo to himself.