chapter 3

new member of vixx?

Leo's pov

              I go to the company's rooftop to have some time alone. Jaemi keep comes to my mind. Why do I feel angry and jealous when I see Hong Bin and Jaemi interact? Why does my heart beat so fast when i saw Jaemi? Did i really fall in love with Jaemi? Aish! Jung Taekwoon! I slapped my face to stop myself to think about Jaemi.

 

Author's pov 

                   Jaemi ran all around the company to find Leo.Finally, she found him at the rooftop, sitting at the couch. Just as she want to walk towards him, she saw him slapping himself.

 

Jaemi's pov

                 I saw Leo oppa slapping himself. I quickly went to sit beside him and stop what he is doing."Leo op...oppa...... Are you okay? Why are you slapping yourself?" I asked, feeling worried. Leo oppa was shocked when he saw me. "I am okay. I'm.....er..... I'm slapping myself to keep myself. "Leo oppa shuttered. he stared at me with his pokerface to signal me why am i here. "Leo oppa,isit you don't like me? Why do you looks angry when you see me? Why are you so angry when you saw me and Hong Bin oppa interacted? " i asked while lowing my head,letting my long hair cover my face.

 

Leo's pov

             I smiled after I heard what she asked. "I'm just shocked that a girl is joining vixx." I lied to her while smiling and tucked the strand of hair behind her ears. She turned her head and look at me. "Really?"she exclaimed happily. I nodded and smiled to her. My hand were still on her face. We both blushed at the contact. 

 

Jaemi's pov

                  Leo oppa should smile more, he looks better. After I heard Leo oppa explanation, i feel so relief. However, i just realised how close me and Leo oppa is, I immediately blushed at the contact. I suddenly remember the other members are waiting for us to get back to the dorm. "Leo oppa, we should go to the carpark now. The members are waiting for us to go back to the dorm. " I said. I immediately grab Leo oppa's hand and was goign to start running but I was held back by him. He squat down in front of me, indicating me to get up on the back. "Its okay, I can walk myself." I said. "Because of me, you ran around the whole company. Your legs must be tired. Just treat this as apology." said Leo oppa. I get to his back and exclaimed happily "Let's go Leo oppa!" I heard Leo oppa laugh while he carry me to the carpark to meet the other members.