chapter 15

new member of vixx?

Jaemi's POV

  After eating, we clean up. When I went to the kitchen, I saw Hong Bin oppa. "Hong Bin oppa, Gomawo" I said to him. Hongbin oppa stared at me weirdlyy and ask "???? why did you thanks me out of the sudden? you are scaring me". "I actually heard what you told me during the backstage. I'm sorry for hurting you and thankful for your understanding." I shuttered feeling akward. Hongbin oppa felt shocked after what hearing what I said. Seeing me feeling akward, He pull me into a hug and said while patting my head "At least we can be friends and dongsaeng and oppa relationship. I'm satisfied already". I smiled and hug him back. *Piang* the sound of shattering glass shocked Hongbin oppa and I. We broke the hug and look at the direction of the sound. We saw Leo oppa staring at us sadly. "mi..mianhae.... I will clear it and will not disturb both of u." He shuttered and bend down and clear the glass. Hongbin oppa went to take a broom to clear it while I help Leo oppa pick up. "Aish"exclaimed Leo oppa. I saw him holding his finger which is bleeding. "Aigo Leo hyung. Jaemi uh bring Leo hyung to his room and help him with his injury while I clear here." said Hongbin oppa. I stared at Hongbin oppa and he winked at me jokingly. 

  "Kaja Leo oppa" I grab Leo oppa's wrist and bring him to his room. I brought the first aid kit and help him to clean his wound. I gently grab his hand, wanted to help him clean his wound but he tug my hand off and said with his pokerface "It's okay. I don't need your help. I can do it myself.". However, I still insisted to help him clean but he suddenly raised his voice at me "GET OUT OF HERE! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. STOP IT. JUST GET OUT BEFORE YOUR BOYFRIEND,HONGBIN MISUNDERSTOOD US!"

 After I heard what he said, my tears started to flow down my cheeks and I walk towards the door. I felt a pang in my heart as Leo oppa really misunderstand Hongbin oppa and I. Just before I open the door to go out, I backfaced Leo oppa and said "Although I don't get why does me helping you to clean your wound will let Hong Bin oppa misunderstand but all I wan to say is I rejected Hongbin oppa as I only treat him as my brother. That is why we were hugging just now.". After I said, I faster open the door and went out.

Leo's POV

 What the heck are you doing??????  Why are so angry towards her?! Pabo yah! you should ask properly instead of jumping to solution so soon. Aish I made her cry.... I messed it up!