chapter 6

new member of vixx?

Author's pov

                   The next morning, N woke up first to wake the others up. "Yeorobun!!!! wake up now!!! we need to go practise now!!!" exclaimed N.

"ottokaji~"said Ken. All vixx members except Hong bin and jaemi woke up. Ken walk towards his sister and want to wake her up but he saw hong bin and her was hugging together and sleep. "Yah!Yah!Ottokaji!!!Yah! Lee jaemi! Wake up! Lee Hong bin, why are you hugging my sister?"exclaimed Ken while pulling Hong bin away from Jaemi. The rest of the members stared at Ken and where his looking at. Ken smacked Jaemi's to wake up.

 

Jaemi's pov

                 I felt someone smack and that person is none other than Jaehwan oppa. Hong bin oppa and I woke up with five pairs of eyes staring of us. Jaehwan oppa gave me the 'you better faster explain to me before I will carry u like a sandbag and run around until u say it' face. "Its not what you all think. We didn't do anything. I cant sleep last night so we talked and then we slept. " I explained.

 

Leo's pov

             I saw Jaemi and Hong bin sleeping together while snuggling against each other. I tried to calm myself down from getting jealous and angry. After I heard Jaemi's explanation, I feel assured. I saw Ken stare at Hong Bin,demanding him to say something."Yea just like what we didn't did anything" said Hong Bin. "Faster wash up and prepare to go dance studio." said N. 

 

Jaemi's pov

                 Hong Bin oppa and I get up to wash up and prepare to go company. While I was tying my hair, Leo oppa come in. I smiled at him. he smiled at me too and walk towards and help me tie my hair. I was shocked that he know how to help girl's hair. "Wah Leo oppa! daebak! Thank you!" I said and kiss Leo oppa's cheek. He was shocked at the kiss but he pat my head and said"Jaehwan is really angry now. You should talk to him.". "Haiz...... I know but I scared he will scold me......" I said and lower my head. Leo oppa pull in a hug and my head is at his chest. I hug him back and felt him pat my head while smiling. "It's okay. I will accompany you and talk to him." said Leo oppa. I release the hug and he held my hand and bring me to Jaehwan oppa.

                   While I saw Jaehwan oppa walking towards the door, I let go of Leo oppa's hand and went to backhug him. "oppa~ Don't Jealous anymore... oppa! Hong Bin oppa and I didn't really do anything. Jaehwannie oppa~" I said while doing aegyo. Jaehwan oppa still didn't talk and stay still there. I stared at the rest of the members and trying to get them to help me but they were shocked at my aegyo and stared at me in amusement. I sang the ottokaji song and I said"ottokaji ottokaji My oppa is mad at me.... Aigo I'm so sad.....". I waited for Jaehwan oppa to response.Jaehwan oppa let go of my hug and pinch my cheeks and exclaimed "Aigo my dongsaeng is the cutest in the world.Lets go to jellyfish entertainment to practise.". After Jaehwan oppa say that, he put his arms around me and walk to the car.