chapter 7

new member of vixx?

After we reached Jellyfish entertainment, VIXX went to their practise room and practise for their new comeback song, "Shang ri la". While Vixx were learning, Jaemi suddenly have leg cramp. HongBin and Leo saw what happen to her and wanted to help her. However, Hongbin was the first one who helped Jaemi.

Jaemi's pov

"Are you okay?"asked HongBin oppa worriedly."I'm not.My legs are cramping."I said in agony. "Choreographer, can I take Jaemi for a rest?" asked Hongbin oppa. The choreographer stared at us and said"Let Taekwoon ssi help Jaemi. You still some parts of choreography I haven't teach you.". Hongbin oppa agreed reluctantly and stared and Leo oppa in angrily. Why does Hongbin oppa stare at Leo oppa like that? What happen to the both of them? Before I could even say anything, I was carried bridal style by Leo oppa. I immediately put my hands over Leo oppa's neck to prevent from falling down. I stared at Leo oppa's face while he was carrying me. I was so immersed that i didnt even noticed Leo oppa brought me to his workroom and placed me on the sofa."Wae? Im so handsome until you didn't know that you reached my workroom?" asked Leo oppa while closing the gap between us. Aish!How does he even know what is in my mind? You can't blame me for staring at him because he is so handsome. "Yah...... what are you doing?" I shuttered while blushing. Despite me asking him, he still close up the gap between us. My heart start to beat very fast. "Ah! my legs very pain!!!!!" I exclaimed which make him stop closing up. He smiled at how I reacted. He look at my legs and massage it. "Pabo yah. you should be careful." said Leo oppa. After a moment of silence, Leo oppa went towards his piano and continue to write his song. "Since you are here, help me listen to the song."said Leo oppa. After he play the song, he sat beside me and we listen the song together. I saw Leo oppa close his eyes and enjoy the song. After the song ended, he still close his eyes. Is he sleeping? I slowly sit closer to him. The way he sleep is so handsome and peaceful. I cant help but use my hands and caress his cheeks. My eyes went towards his kissable lips. I slowly close in the gap between us but sudddenly Leo oppa open his eyes and stared right into my eyes. Being careless as usual, I immediately stand up, forgetting about my leg cramping and wanted to left the room.However, my legs did not listen to me and I end up fall onto Leo oppa's lap and our face was only a inch apart. At this timing, the rest of the vixx oppa open the door to check on me.......