chapter 16

new member of vixx?

The next day... VIXX woke up and gather at the living room to eat breakfast.

Jaemi's POV

We all woke up and eating breakfast. Leo oppa and I just focus on eating and did not talk much while the rest talk and joke around. Just as we were eating, Manager nim cut us off and told us about schedule. "Today all of you have to perform at music bank for your goodbye stage but Jaemi, they will start filming your 1st ep of we got married tdy after u all end the stage so do eat fast so that i can send you all there on time.". I felt the rest of the VIXX oppa stared at me with their worried face. I nodded to the manager nim den he walked off. I immediately end my eating and went to my room to get ready.

When I was in my room and doing my hair, Jaehwan oppa came in. "Dongsaeng ah... " said Jaehwan oppa. I tried to smile to my oppa and interwine his hand with mine while walking to the door to left the house. "I'm okay. Don't worry."I said weakly.  "If anything happen, tell me okay?"said Jaehwan oppa while patting my head. I nodded my head weakly at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

 After we finished our goodbye stage, we went back to our waiting room."boohoohoo how wish we can extend our promotion of fantasy..." exclaimed jaehwan oppa. "I am sure starlights want it to but we have to make new songs for starlight so we can make them happy." said hakyeon oppa. While the hongbin and hyuk oppa are playing games and hakyeon,jaehwan and wonshik oppa is joking around, I glanced at Leo oppa. He using his phone with his pokerface. Haiz...... I really hate this treatment between us....

Leo's POV

I saw Jaemi glancing at me but I act like I am using my phone. I'm sorry jaemi uh.... I really want to talk to u about my feelings this morning but after I know that u will start filming we got married with tat yoon jeonghan guy, I am jealous 

Author's POV

Just as VIXX is having their own time in the waiting room , *knock knock*  someone knocked the door.