chapter 14

new member of vixx?

Leo's POV

"I will go check on her. You all eat first." said Jaehwan and he walked to Jaemi's room. Why is she sad over the "we got married" news? Isit because of the guy that is going to partner with her??? But... CEO nim only hint her. After thinking of the hints, I can only think of a person. It is yoon jeonghan from Seventeen. Don't tell me that he is the person who was with Jaemi and so that's why she is so sad....

Jaemi's POV

It can't be him right??? It can't be Jeonghan oppa right??? The more I guess, The more I think is him. Ottokaji... I really hate him due to our past relationship. Thinking back of the past relationship I had with him, my heart hurts and I cant help to start to cry... Just as I was crying, my phone ring due to notification. I picked up my phone and checked. It was a message from an anon. 

annyeong Jaemi uh, have you check the news? I am so happy that we can be on we got married as couple. Hope we can be real couple again- from ur 1004

My 1004?? NO WAY.... Judging by the nickname, it is none other than yoon jeonghan

 I replied: YOONJEONGHAN???!! NO WAY WE CAN BE COUPLE AGAIN! YOU ARE SO THICKSKIN TO EVEN HAVE THE CHEEK TO ASK IF WE CAN BE COUPLE AGAIN! AFTER THE BROKEUP, I ALREADY GIVE UP ON YOU. WHY? WHY DO YOU WANT ME BACK??? I HATE YOU! WE ARE IMPOSSIBLE! 

*ding ding*

aigo my minnie still so cute. If I am not wrong, I didn't even say we broke up. All I said is I becoming idol so I can't meet you often. For your info, I am the one who told the crew that I want to partner you for the show as I really want us to be like the past.-ur 1004

I felt annoyed after reading the message so I threw my phone on my bed. Just as I throw my phone, Jaehwan oppa came in to my room. "Who is that person who made my baby dongsaeng angry until she threw her beloved phone? tell me! i go scold the person for you." said jaehwan oppa while patting my head to comfort me. "op..oppa.. It's him... Jeonghan oppa is my partner for "we got married" and he is the one who insist to partner me. He even want me back... Oppa what should I do?" I cried and wrap my arms around Jaehwan oppa's waist.

"That bastard! aish but oppa can't do anything for u. All you can do is act in front of the camera and after the shooting, just ignore him and do not reply to his text." said Jaehwan oppa while hugging me and pat my back to comfort me.

After I calm down, Jaehwan oppa released the hug and wipe away my tears. "Aigo my pretty baby became so ugly after crying. You should not even cry for him. Let's go outside and join them to eat dinner. It's your favourite tteokbokki. Go wash and join them okay?" said Jaehwan oppa. I nodded happily and went to the toilet to wash my face.

Ken's POV

When Jaemi went to toilet, I went to the living room to join the rest for dinnner. "Jaehwan uh, how's Jaemi?" asked Leo hyung. So I told them what happen. "That bastard! Aish" exclaimed Hyukkie. I saw Leo hyung clenched his fist and became angry. "Remember not to ask her what happen! act as if nothing happen" I said. They nodded. I took something out from my pocket. It was a ferrero rocher. "Hyung, why you have tteokbokki to eat but you want to eat a ferrero rocher?" asked Hongbin. "pabo yah, It's not for me." I said to Hongbin. The rest of them gave me a confused look. Just as I finish talking to them, Jaemi come out from the toilet.

Jaemi's POV

I walk to join the oppas to eat dinner. I went to sat beside Leo oppa. "Jaemi uh, Eat more" said Hakyeon oppa. I nodded and smile weakly to him. "Jaemi uh, open your mouth." said Leo oppa. I opened my mouth and let Leo oppa feed me. "Gomawo Leo oppa. U should eat up" I said to him. Everyone ate in silence until Jaehwan oppa broke silence. "Jaemi uh" I looked at Jaehwan oppa curiously. He took one of my hands and put something on my hands. It was my ferroro rocher! I will always cheer up after I eat it when I'm down. "OMG gomawo oppa." I become happy and went to hug him happily. "Pabo yah. No need to thx me." said Jaehwan oppa while ruffled my hair and released the hug after that. "Yay our baby maknae is smiling again!" exclaimed Hyukkie oppa. "Jaemi uh, no matter what happen you can tell us. We are more than happy to help you." said hakyeon oppa sincerely. The rest of the oppas looked at me and nodded at me. "Gomawo oppa. I am really lucky to have you all" I said.