chapter 18

new member of vixx?

Jaemi's POV

Leo oppa and I held hands and walk into the practise room. When we happily open the door, the rest of the VIXX oppa, manager nims and stylists saw us and glance at our hands. I feel very scared and tried to loosen the hold but Leo oppa held my hand tighter. "oppa..."I called him but he ignore my calls and said with his pokerface "yup! we are dating now..." the room was filled with silence until Jaehwan oppa started to fangirl with his high pitch voice "HAHAHAHAAH TOLD YOU GUYS THAT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER!!!". I stared at the manager nims and stylists. They all gave me the teasing look. "Taekwoon uh, take care of Jaemi well okay? congratulations!!! I will help you tell CEO nim." said manager nims. bwoya? They knew that we like each other?! Taekwoon oppa pull me towards him and whisper in my ear "Told ya no ned worry already..." He smiled at me and put his forehead against mine. I smiled to him and caress his face. "woohoo lets think of the names of little leo and little Jaemi" said Ravi and Hyukkie oppa. "Yah!!! excuse me!! DOn't forget me too!!" said Njumma and kenjumma. "oppa! I'm still 18 tis yr.How can I get pregnant so fast?" I said while fanning myself as I feel shy about it. I heard a laughter from Taekwoonie oppa."How could u laugh at this moment taekwoonie? yah oppa u should help me." I pouted and act like I'm angry. That hamster still laughing there and came and hug me. "We can get married once after all the concerts and current schedules and we can get our 2 sons and 1 daughter out." said Taekwoonie oppa. I glared at him jokingly at him and slapped his chest jokingly "YAH JUNG TAEKWOON!!" Taekwoon oppa continue to laugh and lend in to peck my lips after seeing me feeling shy talking about it. I lean into his chest and hug him. "Congratulations! Leo hyung, take care of Jaemi if not I will snatch her away from you." said hongbin oppa. "Don't worrying Beanie oppa! If he bully me or what, I will tell you and let you punish him harshly." I teased Taekwoon oppa. "Yah Yah how could u let them punish me harshly when i'm their hyung. Don't worry kongie! I will definitely take care of her well" said taekwoonie oppa. I stick out my tongue at taekwoon oppa jokingly to more.