chapter 13

new member of vixx?

Jaemi's POV

We performed Hot enough and now is ment. "Baby hot enough~ Is our baby maknae hot enough for all of u???" said Hyukkie oppa while putting his arm around my shoulder. "YES!!!!" shouted starlights. "Aigo my dongsaeng is no longer cute and full of aegyo but is y and hot now. But I love both sides of urs. Do you all want to see our baby maknae do oppa ya???" said Kenjumma. I glared at Ken jokingly while the rest of the members look at me in anticipation. Starlights keep screaming my name for me do it. "Okay but I wan Leo and Hong Bin oppa to do with me :)" I said. After I said Hongbin oppa facepalmed and Leo oppa glared at me jokingly. So, after we did the aegyo and we ended the concert with an encore stage. We changed our outfit and went to jelpi as CEO nim have something to announce to us.

Author's POV

 After VIXX reached jelpi, they went to the CEO office. "Good job for completing your concert. Now let's get down to business." said CEO nim

Jaemi's POV

Oh no... did we did something wrong???? "I received a call from "we got married" PD and he want one of the VIXX members to be on the show to be one of the couple. I will let Jaemi be the one who attend the show. Any objections?" said CEO nim. Why? Why me??? Aish but he is my boss and I can say anything. All I did was agreeing to it reluctantly.

Leo's POV

WTH???!!! WHY IS CEO NIM SENDING JAEMI TO GO TAT SHOW? I SWEAR THAT SHOW IS ANNOYING! TAT GUY WHO PAIR UP WITH JAEMI BETTER NOT TOUCH HER.

 Jaemi's POV

Everyone remain silence and didn't dare to say anything."May I know who is the guy that I am going to pair with????" I asked CEO nim. "aye~ it won't be fun after you know is who. All I can tell you is he is in a boy group. He is older than you even though you are his sunbaenim. He is currently promoting their song with s this days so you will meet him at music shows. Good luck to your "married life"!" teased CEO nim and he left the meeting room. "VIXX, let's go home!" exclaimed manager nim.

While we reached home, I bathe and locked myself inside my own room, didn't bother to eat my dinner.