chapter 12

new member of vixx?

Author's POV

  VIXX performed multiple songs and it's time for Jaemi's solo stage. The rest of the member were curious of what Jaemi will be performing so they stand at the side of the backstage to observe Jaemi perform.

Jaemi's POV

  After thinking for a long time, I decided to perform Sunmi sunbaenim's Gashina. I feel so nervous as i see the rest of the oppas observing me performing especially because of Leo and Hongbin oppa. I try to ignore their stare and do my best to perform.

Author's POV

  "OMO look at how much our baby maknae have grown!!! She is as y as Sunmi sunbaenim now!!!" exclaimed Kenjumma and Njumma. While Hongbin and Leo watched Jaemi in awe, Ravi and Hyuk tease Hongbin and Leo. "Hyungs, I know our baby is very y now but please close your mouth." teased Hyuk. "Omo here comes our y baby maknae!" exclaimed Ravi while he is fanboying over Jaemi.

Jaemi's POV

  After I ended my performance, starlights cheered for me and I bowed to them and went to the backstage. I saw the oppas are fanboying over me, I smiled at them and attack and went to hug Jaehwan oppa. "Aigo! since when my dongsaeng is so y???? Isit because she have a y oppa???" said Jaehwan oppa with full of confidence. I smack his chest jokingly and purposely flip my hair to his face. "YAH YAh BWOYa!" exclaimed Kenjumma annoyingly. "I'm always y but it is not because of kenjumma" I said jokingly and Jaehwan oppa jokingly made a sad face which makes N oppa to hug and comfort him. "HAHAHAHAAH that's our baby!" said Hyuk oppa when he hi 5 me and put his arm around my shoulder while I sidehug him.

Leo's POV

  OMG! Jaemi is so y and pretty! Aish Jung Taekwoon u byuntae! what are u thinking!! After she ended the stage, she came and join us. Looking at how Hyuk interacted with Jaemi, I feel jealous. "I will go change my outfit 1st." said Jaemi and she release the hug and poke Hyuk's side and ran away. Aigo this woman should stop making my heart beat so fast. 

Hongbin's POV

  After I saw how Jaemi interacted with Hyukkie, I really hope that she can stop giving cold treatment. I should talk to her again.

Jaemi's POV

  After I change my outfit and get my makeup done, I decided to sit at the chair to have a nap since It is N oppa's solo stage and N oppa want me to take the chance to rest instead of supporting him as I didn't sleep well. All the staff left the room to let me rest. When I was sleeping at the sofa, I heared the door of the room opened and saw through my hair as my hair covered my face that it was Hongbin oppa. I decided to act like I am still sleeping. He sat took a blanket to cover me and sat beside. I can feel his soft hand tucked my hair that are covering my face behind my ears. He caressed my cheeks and said "Isit wrong to love you and show you how much I love you? I'm sorry that I make u in a difficult position... I should not have stress u about my love for u... I really miss the time where we can interact happily and comfortably like how u interacted with Hyukkie... I guess I have to give up my love for you in order for us to be happy.". I felt guilty after hearing what Hongbin oppa said and wanted to cry but i have to control in order not to let him know that I am awake. I felt him inched closer my lips but I end up feeling something soft on my forehead and cheeks. After Hongbin oppa kiss my forehead and cheeks, I heard him closed the door and I opened my eyes,satring at his direction. I cant help but started crying for making Hongbin oppa sad.