Chapter 25

new member of vixx?

Jaemi's POV

"Hakyeon oppa, I miss you. Come back safely!" I hugged hakyeon oppa to send him to enlistment. "AIGOOO URI Jaemi aegi! Oppa will miss you too! Do help me stop those guys from fighting especially Daeguni! Only you can do it! If not Daeguni gonna shadow boxing and speak formally to us again!" said hakyeon oppa while he pat my head. "Aigoo Njumma nim I think we are the one who gonna take care of her." said Hyukkie oppa while putting his arm around my shoulder. Daeguni oppa didn't join us due to his musical...... 

After we send Hakyeon oppa, we went back to the dorm,   I went back to my room to have a nap. After a while I felt a pair of arm ard my waist and a kiss on my cheek, I opened my eyes. "Yaaa Jung leo..." I wake up from my nap and snuggled into his chest. He steal a kiss on my lip. "Haizzz hakyeon is in army now. I'm gonna be the next one. I'm afraid......" said Taekwonnie oppa when we are cuddling. "Wae? you scared that it is tiring for you grandpa Leo HAHAHAHa" I joked. "ANIYA~ It's just.. It's just I'm just scared what if other guy flirt you or try to get you when I'm in army? What if Yoon Jeonghan get you back? What if..." I cut him off with a kiss. "Don't worry. I'm yours and no one can get me away from you. Unless you dont want me and you want to break up with me..." I said. He put his finger at my chin to make me face him. "Why would I even break up with you? You are supposed to be mine and only mine." said Taekwoonie oppa and we shared a passionate kiss and we had a long night........

 

Jeonghan's POV

Aish That Jaemi! No matter what, I will get you back. No one can have you except for me. 

 

The next day....

 

Leo's POV

Yesterday night was amazing. I wake up and see Jaemi's sleeping face. I caressed her face and pull her closer to me. I kissed her bare shoulder and comb her hair. "Wakey Wakey Jagi~" I whisper in her ear. "Shireo~ I very tired. I want sleep more..." She said and snuggled against my chest. Aigoo I must have let her have a hard time last night. I just stay quiet and hug her while caressed her hair. Until suddenly, Jaemi's phone ring. I look at her sleeping so I went to see her phone. Aish this yoon Jerk! I got an idea! I took her phone and accept the call. "What do you want?" I said. "Leo sunbaenim? Where is my Jaemi? Tell her to answer the call" said Jeonghan. "Pfft your Jaemi?? Jaemi is mine! Dont you dare to call her 'my Jaemi'! Jaemi is too tired for our previous night session so byebye" I said and end his call. I went back to the bed and see Jaemi rubbing her eyes. CUUTIE! "Oppa? Who you talking to?" said Jaemi. I pecked her lips and said "Yoon Jerk. He want to talk to you but I told him not to disturb you as you are tired from yesterday night's session.".

Jaemi's POV

OTTOKAJI! TAT YOON JERK WILL THREATEN ME WITH THIS! "Yah Jung Taekwoon! Why do you want to tell him? What if he tell the reporter? What if the reporter anyhow say I am pregnant? OTTOKAJI I JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU DID NOT USE PROTECTION LAST NIGHT! YAH JUNG TAEKWOOONNNNN" I slapped his bare chest and glared at him. "I just want him to stop harrassing you. For the pregnant part, I am going to take responsibility plus I'm gonna marry you anyway.". He kiss my cheek while hugging me. "Yah Jung taekwoon! What if I have to leave VIXX? It is my dream to be an idol. What if VIXX and Jelpi's reputation is ruin because of this?" I said and laid back to the bed and ignore him. I heard Taekwoon oppa sighed and went to wash up to go his musical. He slammed the room door after he is done. Haizzz this is our first quarrel... I went to wash up and go the living room. The dorm only left with Ravi oppa, Hongbin oppa, Hyukkie oppa and me. I ignore the stares the oppa gaving me and went to sit at the sofa while looking at the tv. "Aigoo! Who make uri baby maknae unhappy? Lemme guess! Ahhhhh That Pabo Daeguni?! What.. Yah aegi maknae why you crying? Gwenchanna?" Said Hyukkie oppa. "Oppa..." I started crying out loudly. I explained what happen to them. Suddenly, Jaehwan oppa came back. "Guys, I'm... What happen? Why is my aegi crying? All of you better explain! Who the hell make my baby sister cry?!" shouted Jaehwan oppa. As you can see, Jaehwan oppa is very close to me since young and he usually very joker but when he comes to me crying, he will become another person. 

I explained to him. I saw him clenching his fist. I placed my hand on top on his fist while I'm crying. "Oppa, please don't fight with him. Jebal..." I pleaded. "Hongbin, please accompany my baby sis in her room while the rest will wait for taekwoon hyung. Lee Jaemi, Don't you dare to come out and stop us." said Jaehwan oppa.

I went back to my room with Hongbin oppa. After a while I heard the door of our dorm unlock and I knew that it is Taekwoonie oppa. I heard Jaehwan oppa yelled "Jung Taekwoon! What the hell you did to my sis?!". "Hongbin oppa, Please stop them! jebal jebal." I pleaded while i am crying. Hong bin oppa was in a dilemma as he is scared of Jaehwan oppa. "araso. But stop crying okay?" Said Hongbin oppa and he went to stop them. I secretly open the door slightly to peep on them. Suddenly I saw Jaehwan oppa raise his fist and gonna hit Taekwoon oppa, I ran towards them and block Taekwoon oppa. After that, My vision is gone.