chapter 24

new member of vixx?

BIG TIME SKIP TO LEO'S TOUCH & SKETCH 

Author's POV

"Annyeong VIXX Leo TV. Today is my promotion of Touch & Sketch. None of the members including Jaemi came and support me..." Just after Leo said it, Hyuk came in and visit him. Leo become so happy. "DAEGUNI HYUNG! I'm here because I know you are bored." said Hyuk.  "ONLY YOU CAME? WHERE ARE THE REST ESPECIALLY JAEMI?" Leo said while massaging Hyuk demanding an answer from him. "Hongbin and N hyung are busy with drama. Ravi hyung is overseas while Ken hyung is busy gaming at home. Lastly, uri Jaemi aegi will come and visit one day and it will be surprise for you." said Hyuk. 

TIME SKIP TO LEO'S TOUCH & SKETCH LAST DAY OF PROMOTION

Jaemi's POV

Since today is the last day of Taekwoonie oppa's Touch & sketch last day of promotion, I decide to visit and surprise him to congrats him and praise him for being brave to survive promotion alone. I told the staff members to take part of my plan too. After Taekwoonie oppa's stage ended, all the staff members did not went back to the waiting room as i decide to surprise him when he is alone the waiting room. I went to Taekwoonie oppa's waiting room and heared him talking to himself. "Aish I'm so tired Hope someone can massage my shoulder.". said Taekwoonie oppa and he sit on the chair and have a nap. I walk quietly to him and went to massage his shoulder. "Yes wah so comfortable." said Taekwoonie oppa. "yah! how could you still not open your eyes and see who isit? What if your girlfriend misunderstand and see this scene?" I said jokingly. "Why would I even need to open my eyes when I already know you are my girlfriend?" said Taekwoonie oppa while he open his eyes and turn to look at me. "Aish how do u even know.... not fun" I said while i joking walk to the sofa and sat down feeling sulky. Taekwoonie oppa look at me start to laugh very loudly and came to hug me. "Aigooo my girlfriend is sulking... How can Oppa make you happy?" said Taekwoonie oppa teasingly. I look at him and said "Since it is your last day of promotion, let's go date. Before that, we have to go to say thanks starlight and say goodbye to them.". "Nae~ Will listen to what you said" said Taekwoonie oppa and he peck my lips after that.