chapter 23

new member of vixx?

CEO's POV

I will just officially let both of you date. I will even tell the media that I allow both of you to do so. So, do not worry.

Jaemi's POV

"CEO nim but how about the "we got married"? " I asked hopefully to get the answer I want. "I will try my best to talk to the PD to cancel it but in the future u will meet him in music shows so do know how to face him.". CEO said. I feel so relieved after hearing what the CEO nim said. After that Taekwoon oppa and I left the office and went back home. 

On the way home...

"What are you thinking about? Don't you feel happy?" Taekwoon oppa look at me while holding my hand. "Of course I am happy because we can finally officially without being scared of getting caught. But, do you think Jeonghan oppa will just let me go like that.". I said while looking down. A hand caressed my cheek and make me look at Taekwoon oppa. "No matter what he do, I will be here for you and protect you.".  said Taekwoon oppa looking at me and pull me in a hug. I lay my head on his chest.

After we reach home, Taekwoon oppa told the rest of them what happen. "EUREKA!!!! URI DAEGUNI HYUNG AND MAKNAE CAN FINALLY DATE HAPPILY.". exclaimed Hyuk oppa. Just as we all want to continue talking, my phone rang. It is from Jeonghan oppa. The oppas saw me stare at my ringing phone so Taekwoon oppa came to see was who called me. After he knew was Jeonghan oppa, he immediately snatch my phone and listen plus on it on speaker mode. 

Jeonghan oppa: "Do you think quitting We got married can get rid of me? I won't let you date Leo. Just you wait"

Taekwoon oppa: "Okay I will be waiting. I will also wait about how you will face the public after I send this conversation to the media that the so call 1004 Jeonghan is actually a satan.".

Jeonghan oppa: "Yah! Who are you to listen?"

Taekwoon oppa: "Oh you didn't see the news? I can finally date my jagi officially and our CEO allow :)"

Jeonghan oppa:"All of you will regret"

-end of call-